✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!* (Youtube Video In First Post, plus 1-10 elephant poll))

Vincent664

Hahahahaha! I LOVED it!

I think it's awesome. So glad it isn't some depressing video about a girl. Too obvious for a video idea. This is so much better.

Love that it's so random and silly and have nothing to do with the song. Just like the The Hardest Part video. :D

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

❤MG !!! ❤MG !!! ❤MG !!! ℙAℛADISE ʚϊɞ :elephant: ♡˚͜˚♡ :-))))))))))) ♥ ♥ ♥ BEAU-TI-FUL !!!! THANK YOUUUUU *dreamy/insane/happy* THIS IS GENIUS !!!!!!!!!! :dazzled:

Those 3 girls at 3:53 are F#CKING LUCKY :awesome:

The story of the video is VERY TOUCHING :blush: but SO TRUE... :/

It's very cute! :cheesy:

I wasn't really looking forward to it with all the "an elephant trying to find his family" and them filming a bit of the concert in SA with the heads on... But it's nice! I like it, it made me laugh a few times.

Hahahahaha! I LOVED it!

I think it's awesome. So glad it isn't some depressing video about a girl. Too obvious for a video idea. This is so much better.

Love that it's so random and silly and have nothing to do with the song. Just like the The Hardest Part video. :D

yeah, it has those sulky lyrics about running away in her sleep, and then BAM. ELEPHANTS. ON UNICYCLES. hahahahaha

this video has made my day, and it's only 1AM :P

Paradise Video

hahhahaha. Oh my god, That video is sooooo silly. I love the fact taht coldplay does whatever the hell they want too, My favorite part was when Chris was riding the unicycle and he thumbed for a ride, and then just dropped his arms like...wtf mate? and the train scene. Everyone's just sitting around like.....wtf? Theres an elephant on my train...

hahhahaha. Oh my god, That video is sooooo silly. I love the fact taht coldplay does whatever the hell they want too, My favorite part was when Chris was riding the unicycle and he thumbed for a ride, and then just dropped his arms like...wtf mate? and the train scene. Everyone's just sitting around like.....wtf? Theres an elephant on my train...

my fave part too, :D:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: