✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!* (Youtube Video In First Post, plus 1-10 elephant poll))

Vincent664

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty amateurish to me.

I know it was shot in a hurry, but come on, they're the biggest band in the world and this one feels like a fan made videoclip.

And what was wrong with the girl?

I miss the good ol'days of Yellow, Trouble (UK version) and The Scientist. Now THOSE were videos.

Nice touch with the elephant rating! :D

I thought it was weird when I heard about it... But seriously? I am so confused what sort of even slight relevance it has. And also, if that is the elephants family-- it's in an all male herd which rarely/never happens. /realisticsciencenerd
Hahaha, if you are wondering about this, you probably wonder also why on earth an elephant would take a rock with his foot instead of trunk to destroy the lock ... or if an elephant would be able to do that anyway, or how come one of the elephants wears glasses??? How can an elephant sneak into an airplane unnoticed? Etc, etc. Bwahahahaha :lol:

I think it's like a children story. So it's not supposed to be realistic, it just wants to tell a story about an elephant that misses his friends and wants to return to paradise where he can reunite with his friends. It's cute :wacky:

Hehehe, 10/10!

Even though it is irrelevant to the song lyrics... it is awesome!!! I like funny video clips!

I think it is quite relevant. The elephant is lost, like the girl in the song, and far from home. She wants to go back to where she belongs with her family. I think it fits quite well in an unexpected way!