✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!* (Youtube Video In First Post, plus 1-10 elephant poll))

Vincent664

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the idea behind this video:

An elephant in captivity in a zoo managing to escape and to get home to Africa and to be united with its family - back to PARADISE - with many funny elements inbetween.

A NEW ELEPHANT SONG HAS BEEN BORN. :heart:

I absolutely love it. :heart: :thumbsup:

I really like the idea behind this video:

An elephant in captivity in a zoo managing to escape and to get home to Africa and to be united with its family - back to PARADISE - with many funny elements inbetween.

A NEW ELEPHANT SONG HAS BEEN BORN. :heart:

I absolutely love it. :heart: :thumbsup:

This.

And I really aww'ed out loud when he was finally reunited with them. He was so excited. LMAO.

Thanks for the reminde about the multimedia forum, I forget about it sometimes. However, I still can't download the video. It might have something to do with my works network settings so I still can't view it. :( Guess I'll have to wait until tonight when I get home. Can't wait to see it.

Such a nice video. I think it fits very well with the lyrics, and with the subject of animals in captivity. If we add to this all the funny things you can imagine ( an elephant dancing, riding an unicycle, playing music and even playing a concert ) = great video with a lot of humor, sense & sensibility. 10/10

if you can not watch from youtube, use dailymotion, it may work for you

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xls8dl_coldplay-paradise_music]Dailymotion - Coldplay - Paradise - une vidéo Music@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video[/ame]

ELEPHANTASTIC. :thumbsup: :dance:

I loved it and got goosebumps. When it was finished I looked up at - not the stars - but at the open VH1 Denmark - and it was Coldplay with VIVA LA VIDA.

So a wonderful start of Tuesday here in Denmark (it is now 6:18 and it is still dark).

But very nice and touching with the homecoming of the elephant. :cry: Happy tears.

it's just a off thread

I found a children's book a few months back but it is very sad. is the story of a mother elephant with depression.

that's why explain, parents depressed to children's.

dsc01794po.jpg

I loved it!

And when I replay it, it has the same effect :D I was really impressed with the result. Gorgeous scenery, gorgeous storyline and I think the concert part is actually very good, because it sort of ties in with the rest of the story, I think. It's about them being reunited and being a group. So, while elephants may not play big stadiums, they wouldn't go through the same ordeals we saw throughout the rest of the video, therefore, to me, it makes perfect sense :P

And I can't help saying what everyone else is saying: Chris did a wonderful job with that unicycle!!!

It was all so lovely. And I was not even that enthusiastic about the song at first. It's definitely starting to grow on me :dazzled: