✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!* (Youtube Video In First Post, plus 1-10 elephant poll))

Vincent664

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg]Coldplay - Paradise - YouTube[/ame]

is a very funny clip cute

What happened with that Brazilian model?

Kim not know more this model :confused:

genre of clip :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0i7nXZaTxk]Coldplay - Paradise Übersetzung - YouTube[/ame]

but me the video just makes me think of this :

I found a children's book a few months back but it is very sad. is the story of a mother elephant with depression.

that's why explain, parents depressed to children's.

dsc01794po.jpg

my avatar is peanuts to give too.

I think the Brazilian model was probably a red herring.

Erm...I'm not sure about the video. It was....strange. I mean, I like he was reunited with the rest of the band at the end.....but elephants? Ah, I suppose they all have children now so their own kids can watch it and say, "look! It's daddy in an elephant suit!"

Oh I absolutely love it!

It's cute, hilarious and beautifully shot. I really need to go to South Africa one day. :awesome:

The video also shows you can take the song anyway you want, if you want it to be about someone who's lost, or about escaping something, or going to a gorgeous place, it's all there.

And if you think the song is ridiculous, well that's in there too! :laugh3:

Oh, and a Bob Dylan reference with the lyrics on cardboard?

:elephant:

:wacky: This just made my day! It was almost silly, but I really, really like it!

And who knew Chris could ride a unicycle? :awesome:

but it's not a true two-wheeled bicycle .

I also have an avatar but more idiot :elephant:

"ça trompe énormément"

but cool coldplay in africa for a girl African is on lyrics :cool:

I gave it a 7/10.

It was....strange, to say the least, but oddly I liked it. So did my 3 year old. I was listening to it through headphones and watching and he ran up and screamed, "elephants! Elephants, mommy! Looka'em!"

So, he would give it a 10/10, I'm sure.

Maybe Hype Williams and the model were a red herring?? Or perhaps they saw Hype's final product and didn't like it. I would honestly rather see a video with elephants then some emo model girl pretending she's unhappy and finding paradise. If that is indeed the concept Mr. Williams was going for, then it was absolutely the right choice to do this concept instead. It fits Coldplay better.