✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!* (Youtube Video In First Post, plus 1-10 elephant poll))

Vincent664

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh not sure, I think the first part is really cute and love the peanuts scene, I don't like the second part, the gig scenes seem to be just a filler, and once again there's the band playing, wasn't there anything else they could make them do?

Sorry, videos with bits of bands playing are just not my cup of tea, unless they're live or in a sort of documentary video :P

Not sure what I think of it yet.

Certainly more interesting than most Coldplay videos (Life in Technicolor ii and Strawberry Swing are obvious exceptions), but I don't really like that concert scene at the end. The camera-work isn't nearly as smooth and, dare I say it, artistic as the rest of the video, and as a result it seems kind of jarring.

The elephant group hug is kind of endearing though.

Guest LiquidSky
Haha I love the poll options.

I actually really like it. It's silly, but Para Para is a silly song (:P) but very cute. Chris has impressive unicycle skills! :stunned:

hahaha! I know right! I was impressed too. I really liked the video. I'm glad there wasn't some model girl in it as it was rumored before.