✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!* (Youtube Video In First Post, plus 1-10 elephant poll))

Vincent664

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the original idea was completely scraped - i.e. not filmed at all - or if it was indeed filmed and the boys saw the final product and didn't like it.

'Cause that would mean that it's floating around somewhere and I'm curious to see how far away from the original idea this video was.

Side note, are you a foo fighters fan?

Eh, depends which album. I like their stuff from the self-titled one to In Your Honor, but after that they've really gone downhill. It's so generic now. In Your Honor was their best, IMO.

Why?

I love it! I'm so glad they don't take themselves too seriously, it's a really fun video. I'm also a little biased because I just loved seeing parts of SA and re-living the Joburg concert (also analysing every second of the concert footage in an attempt to spot myself)

Eh, depends which album. I like their stuff from the self-titled one to In Your Honor, but after that they've really gone downhill. It's so generic now. In Your Honor was their best, IMO.

Why?

You like wasting light, and have you seen the walk video?

thanks cackyy - actually enjoyed the video - man, matt whitcross really does a good job with coldplay material given what the band probably wanted to do - still am interested what the hype williams version looked like esp w/ the girl actually being the centerpiece of the song.

Still glad to see the band enjoying themselves, though - they really have a good camraderie and chemistry - Can u imagine if Jonny or Guy were as dominant as Chris was - hopefully this band stays together for a long time. They've got the magic, that's for sure.

I love this video. Strange, because I've hated every other Coldplay video (except The Scientist). I think it does a really good job of showing what the song is about in a new, fun and innovative way. I love how it preserves the somber meaning of the song but makes it humorous and positive, so it transforms the song's meaning whatever you want it to be.

Outstanding. I would give it 11 out of 10 elephants if I could, haha.

I thought it was weird when I heard about it... But seriously? I am so confused what sort of even slight relevance it has. And also, if that is the elephants family-- it's in an all male herd which rarely/never happens. /realisticsciencenerd

I really do enjoy it though. It's brought a smile to my face and I really can't stop laughing at it. A mediocre song saved by a slightly quirky video.