✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CD or iTunes

grim99

I'm holding out for the tuesday US CD release. I've waited this long just so I could get the experience of opening the CD case and sliding it in my stereo. I'm not a fan of mp3 albums simply because you don't get the same experience

I have only bought 1 CD in the past 5 years as far as I can remember. I buy everything on iTunes now.

Coldplay is different though... I ordered the CD through Amazon and will be getting my copy early next week... Going to be a rough time!

Preordered from iTunes, will be downloading it tonight. After seeing the CD packaging is nothing more than some graffiti pictures and a shot of the band, its really not worth getting the CD. At least they could have included lyrics! I kind of wish the iTunes would've been iTunes Plus for additional content, but I'll be happy with the download nonetheless.

Ha, I'll have all the versions by year end as I'm getting the pop-up edition. But in the meantime I get the mp3 version tomorrow and ordered the regular CD edition from Amazon as they were giving away $4 of free mp3 downloads with the purchase making the CD only $5.99. Felt it was worth it...

Bought the pop-up edition, but will buy the CD for my mum tomorrow and borrow it to import it on iTunes, look at the booklet ,etc. There is still something special for me in going to the store on release date: maybe it ´s old-fashioned, but there it is. Moreover I could not bear to listen to MX in a lower quality than the intended one. I have all their albums on CD and this will be no exception!

(no lyrics in the booklet? WTH? I am disappointed about that: why are there lyrics in the japanese version though?)

I will be popping into HMV on my way to university in the morning to buy my copy. :D

I predict HMV will be selling it for £7.99 tomorrow only]

That if they have any sense and want to get people in the stores (where they can try and sell worthless HMV Pure cards where you need to spend thousands to get a £5 voucher)

Well, actually I found out that it is actually the 24th for the US. So I'm gunna head to barnes and noble tomorrow morning I guess!

If you can get to Target, it's $8.99 or for $17.99 you get the cd and a t-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, I'll have all the versions by year end as I'm getting the pop-up edition. But in the meantime I get the mp3 version tomorrow and ordered the regular CD edition from Amazon as they were giving away $4 of free mp3 downloads with the purchase making the CD only $5.99. Felt it was worth it...

You know the pop up comes with a cd too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, yeah I do. It's just it's integrated into the Vinyl (per the video Parlophone released) so I want the jewel case version so I can store it with all my other CDs. As Amazon was having that promo, figured I could depart with an additional $5.99 to help them in the charts here (as I think the pop-up counts towards UK charts?) and I get a CD edition sooner. Win Win! :thumbsup: