✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm super excited about seeing the show tomorrow night, I listened to tonight's show on my digital radio, it was incredible! One of the stand out songs for me was 'The Scientist', it sounded beautiful! :)

so based on Gwyneth's tweet and this:

Derwin ‏@DrGivenchy

Kanye in waiting with Beyonce and Gwyneth as Jay finishes his first solo set

I'm guessing only the kids were at the concert tonight?

Excellent gig tonight. Colourful and uplifting. Very polished but they looked knackered! Not surprising since they have just come back from the U.S tour. I thought it was going to drizzle all evening but it stopped just after they came on. So many songs to choose from their catalogue but a lot from A Rush Of Blood To The Head. I did like Singin' In The Rain and the stripped down version of Speed of Sound. Fairly big age range which shows their appeal. It was a shame that there was no guest appearance from anyone a la Simon Pegg or even Rihanna (not asking for much!).

I think that this will be the last tour for quite some time so enjoy it while it lasts!

Ash and Marina and The Diamonds were excellent.

Excellent gig tonight. Colourful and uplifting. Very polished but they looked knackered! Not surprising since they have just come back from the U.S tour. I thought it was going to drizzle all evening but it stopped just after they came on. So many songs to choose from their catalogue but a lot from A Rush Of Blood To The Head. I did like Singin' In The Rain and the stripped down version of Speed of Sound. Fairly big age range which shows their appeal. It was a shame that there was no guest appearance from anyone a la Simon Pegg or even Rihanna (not asking for much!).

I think that this will be the last tour for quite some time so enjoy it while it lasts!

Ash and Marina and The Diamonds were excellent.

There are reports at some point every tour of the boys looking knackered. I wouldn't worry too much about it.:)

It was AMAZING ! They're the best, no doubt.. One of the best nights in my life.. Here are some photos (Not many because my camera was killed by lasers, fireworks, xylobands.. Not have good photos at all.)

dscf2717k.jpg

dscf2733j.jpg

Balloons :)

dscf2738e.jpg

Hello?

dscf2741mi.jpg

"Ash" was great..

dscf2746a.jpg

Here's Phil in the crowd, watcing Ash :) (More photos and a video will be in Phil's thread..)

dscf2763f.jpg

Marina & The Diamonds, like it.

dscf2766d.jpg

dscf2772ky.jpg

Time's up!

dscf2773n.jpg

dscf2780c.jpg

dscf2782xx.jpg

dscf2783q.jpg

dscf2791w.jpg

dscf2793z.jpg

dscf2794g.jpg

dscf2814c.jpg

dscf2817e.jpg

I have some good videos, but now I'm too tired to do it. Tomorrow I'll upload all of them :)

I hope it sounded great to you too (well, I'm sure it did). Good night coldplayers ! Can't wait for Monday..

Just got back from London... it was an awesome gig! :dance: The stadium was a great venue. The fireworks were also amazing!!

I couldn't get there very early, so it was nice not to queue up for hours for once and just wander around the pitch and seating area getting some different views. Luckily I could meet up with the girls volunteering with Oxfam too, and we had a great time watching from the back of the pitch (pretty far away though) but standing near to the 'C stage'... when the band finally got there, it was excellent - I've never watched at that stage before, but you're soooo close to them, even closer than when you're at the very front!!

One more thing... was so happy to have finally heard Warning Sign live for the first time ever in my Coldplay gig-going :nice: :nice: :nice:

Great gig!! Have a great time everyone who's going tomorrow/Monday :)