✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

First Gig HELP!

Im gonna go to my first coldplay gig on 2nd of June at Emirates

does the number on the ticket really matter? do u get in early if u have a smaller number?

how early should i be there, how to solve toilet problem..(by not drink anything?)

it says doors open 5pm, but there r supports so when is it actually gonna start?

and when do u recon its gonna finish, some people say around like 11, then how can i get home, is a taxi necessary? or i can just get the train?

im 16, so should i go by myself or grab my parents, if it is really that late?

too many questions.. thx for helping me..

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone from the original sale that hasn't got their GA tickets yet? (gigsandtours) I know it's still about 2 weeks away which is about the normal time to get tickets for something like this but it seems that most people had them earlier which is starting to worry me :(

Ian, it depends where you live/have to get back to post show.

I'm heading to Highbury & Islington under/overground where hopefully it will be quieter than Finsbury Park & Arsenal stops, and have got to get back to Waterloo before mid-night.

----

Phil, what does the tracker says on the Gigsandtours website?

Phil, what does the tracker says on the Gigsandtours website?

"We are waiting for the tickets to come to us from the event organiser. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you.Your order will be despatched by Secure Delivery which may require a signature."

Next to the 97% tickets dispatched, so I guess I could just be one of the unlucky 3% - though I wasn't sure whether this was just a general thing on the tracker or if it was specific to my order.

Pre gig

I live locally to the stadium and spotted on of the big local pubs is advertising a Pre gig BBQ for both days. It's got a massive beer garden and plenty of atmosphere. The pub is the 'Alwyne', about 10 minutes from the stadium near Highbury & Islington. Hope to see you guys there

"We are waiting for the tickets to come to us from the event organiser. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you.Your order will be despatched by Secure Delivery which may require a signature."

Next to the 97% tickets dispatched, so I guess I could just be one of the unlucky 3% - though I wasn't sure whether this was just a general thing on the tracker or if it was specific to my order.

might be worth ringing them to check the status of your individual order.

Ian's Wembley 2009 tickets for the 18th September still hadn't arrived the week before and he ended up having to change the order to collect the tickets at the venue because he was away from home all week.

I live locally to the stadium and spotted on of the big local pubs is advertising a Pre gig BBQ for both days. It's got a massive beer garden and plenty of atmosphere. The pub is the 'Alwyne', about 10 minutes from the stadium near Highbury & Islington. Hope to see you guys there

Just had a look at their website (http://www.thealwynecastleislington.co.uk) - I like the way they're advertising Coldplay 'pre-drinks' already! :D I'll probably check it out!

Hello everyone ! i don't go on this forum often - actually not at all. But i'm so stoked for the show that i figured i'd ask ... has anyone heard of a eventual changement in the setlist for the UK tour ? I've heard a rumour for "Yes" but idk if it's going to happen ...

Also, for the people who are going there early and would like to meet new people, i will be there with my sister around 1 or 2 PM , French is our "native" language so if you see a guy and a girl talking French that's us , don't hesitate to go and talk to us if you are here on your own , don't worry we both speak fluent english :) (my sister is quite a character but she's nice !) you can tweet me if you want :) http://www.twitter.com/chrisdcma

:)

Hello everyone ! i don't go on this forum often - actually not at all. But i'm so stoked for the show that i figured i'd ask ... has anyone heard of a eventual changement in the setlist for the UK tour ? I've heard a rumour for "Yes" but idk if it's going to happen ...

Also, for the people who are going there early and would like to meet new people, i will be there with my sister around 1 or 2 PM , French is our "native" language so if you see a guy and a girl talking French that's us , don't hesitate to go and talk to us if you are here on your own , don't worry we both speak fluent english :) (my sister is quite a character but she's nice !) you can tweet me if you want :) http://www.twitter.com/chrisdcma

we'll be there much earlier around 8 and we're talking swedish :D (yes, english too haha probably....)

See you soon!

Hi, everyone - I'm traveling from the U.S. to the 2 June show! Will be meeting up with a couple of other Coldplayer friends the day of the show - we have standing tickets so I hope to see many of you there! I'll be staying near St. Pancras station - anyone want to get together the night before? Maybe we could find a place to listen to the Absolute Radio coverage!

Hi, everyone - I'm traveling from the U.S. to the 2 June show! Will be meeting up with a couple of other Coldplayer friends the day of the show - we have standing tickets so I hope to see many of you there! I'll be staying near St. Pancras station - anyone want to get together the night before? Maybe we could find a place to listen to the Absolute Radio coverage!

Hi Jilly! It will be nice to see you again. When do you plan to go to the venue?

Unfortunately I can't meet up the night before as my flight arrives only at 10.15 PM and I have to get from Stansted to London. I'll miss the radio coverage, but nevermind!

Guys does anyone know if there is a golden circle for this show?! As at the shows in Madrid and Porto I read that there were and people got GC tickets. I haven't seen any advertised anywhere so

I'm

Hoping not !! As golden circle suckkssss

Xxx

So excitedddddd

Hey guys. I recently ordered 3 tickets- Club level- block 59 row 2- 2nd June @ Emirates London. But one of my friends cannot make it. So I have one spare ticket. So if anyone wants it I can sell it to you at just below face value- £65- £10 below the usual £75.00. Don't worry about company because me and my friend will be there.

If you are interested please PM me and we'll arrange things

Thanks

What time do they go on?

Hey guys! My friend has offered me a tkt for the 2nd July Emirates show, but I can't hope to get to the stadium before 8 since I'm working the morning in Torquay :(

Does anyone know what time Coldplay go on?? I'd be gutted to miss them! Thanks in advance for any info!

Si xx

Just a question, was the choice for Emirates a commercial thing or is there another event going on at Wembley?

England are playing Belgium on June 2nd. Otherwise I'm pretty sure they'd have chosen Wembley. I guess its a shame they're not playing Wembley, but it'll be nice to see them play a new stadium.

Emirates ticket question

Hey guys,

So me and a friend managed to get hold of some seated tickets for the saturday show at the emirates. Really, we wanted standing tickets but thought that seated would be better then nothing (they are seated side view aswell).

Anyway, if we have seated tickets, do you think they would let us go in the standing area anyway, or do they usually have people checking tickets for the standing area? From what I can remember, when I went to the wembley stadium gig you showed your ticket to get in, and then if you had a seated ticket you showed your ticket to get to your seat, otherwise you could just walk into the standing area.

I have two unreserved seating / stading tickets.

How early do we have to arrive to get one of the unreserved seatings? We are in London for only a few days and do not want to wait and stay at the Stadium for half a day...

I'm in exactly the same position (got 2 unreserved seating/standing tickets, but we want unreserved seats rather than to be standing). I was thinking that of the people queuing up with unreserved seating/standing tix, most of them will probably be going for the standing area so the unreserved seats shouldn't fill up too quickly, but tbh i don't know. :confused: Anyone got any advice on how long we need to queue up for?

I'm in exactly the same position (got 2 unreserved seating/standing tickets, but we want unreserved seats rather than to be standing). I was thinking that of the people queuing up with unreserved seating/standing tix, most of them will probably be going for the standing area so the unreserved seats shouldn't fill up too quickly, but tbh i don't know. :confused: Anyone got any advice on how long we need to queue up for?

At Wembley I arrived half an hour before the gates opened and had the pick of really great seats (although a friend was already waiting for me). Most people there at that time wanted to get the standing I think. But I think the gates opened at Wembley a couple of hours earlier (?)

I'm going to this gig and will be doing the same thing (half an hour before gates) if I can. But I may not be able to :cry: In which case I may be asking for some kind person to keep a couple of seats for me on here :hug:

Hey guys,

So me and a friend managed to get hold of some seated tickets for the saturday show at the emirates. Really, we wanted standing tickets but thought that seated would be better then nothing (they are seated side view aswell).

Anyway, if we have seated tickets, do you think they would let us go in the standing area anyway, or do they usually have people checking tickets for the standing area? From what I can remember, when I went to the wembley stadium gig you showed your ticket to get in, and then if you had a seated ticket you showed your ticket to get to your seat, otherwise you could just walk into the standing area.

I would imagine the door you will go though will lead to the seating area, so you won't have access to the standing area.