✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)

Loki0012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...wild guess...but i think it'll be just a chris martin-rihanna duet for PoC (maybe acoustic?) with none of the other band members...and then Coldplay will perform CB with the xylobands

my wild guess

Yeah, kinda like the Lost+ performance at the 2009 Grammys

For some reason I cannot access the picture of Chris and the kids, and I can't find the tweet about it. PLEASE.....does anyone have it that they can post?? Pretty please? Sugar? Cherry?

There was no photo and she deleted that tweet.

hmm...wild guess...but i think it'll be just a chris martin-rihanna duet for PoC (maybe acoustic?) with none of the other band members...and then Coldplay will perform CB with the xylobands

my wild guess

That's what I'm hoping for. With the confirmation of the xylobands by Phil and the picture of just Chris and Rihanna, it could be that way. I was hoping for a non-studio like version of PoC, so I'm hoping for this!

That's what I'm hoping for. With the confirmation of the xylobands by Phil and the picture of just Chris and Rihanna, it could be that way. I was hoping for a non-studio like version of PoC, so I'm hoping for this!

Just like Lost? and VLV in 2009. I'm up for it.