✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)

Loki0012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

120px-Paradise.jpg

Paradise: Coldplay Track Set For Release On 2012 Grammy Nominees Album

(RTTNews) - Coldplay will be featured on the forthcoming 2012 Grammy nominees album.

The band, who released their album Mylo Xyloto in October, will contribute the track "Paradise" to the compilation, which also features tracks by fellow Grammy nominees Katy Perry ("Firework"), Adele ("Rolling In the Deep"), Foster the People ("Pumped Up Kicks"), Mumford and Sons ("The Cave"), Maroon 5 ("Moves Like Jagger" Featuring Christina Aguilera), and Foo Fighters ("Walk").

The album will be released on Universal Republic on January 24, with a portion of sales benefitting the Grammy Foundation and MusicCares Foundation.

Coldplay will be kicking off a string of U.S. and Canada shows in April, with concerts scheduled in Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta; Vancouver, British Columbia; Portland, Oregon; Seattle, Washington; San Jose, California and Los Angeles, California before heading back to Europe for a series of shows.

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/EntertainmentNews.aspx?Section=2&Id=1794160&SM=1

And Paradise strikes again!

It's alright, I'm thinking the same as you.

Have to be careful of voicing my opinion about it on twitter, since one of my best friends totally loves Rihanna and likes Coldplay a bit as well.

Music is just something of a matter of taste ;)

I really do hope they will nail the performance!

Rihanna & Coldplay To Perform At The 2012 Grammys

They will take to the stage to sing their collaboration, Princess of China...

Rihanna has revealed that she will be performing at The Grammy Awards 2012 with UK rockers Coldplay.

The Bajan babe took to Twitter to make the announcement, stating that she will join Chris Martin and Co for a special performance of their Mylo Xyloto collaboration, Princess of China, at the ceremony next month.

RiRi tweeted: "My friends @ColdPlay and I will be sharing the stage for a performance at this years Annual Grammy Awards!"

The You Da One singer later added: "WE reached 2BILLION views on @youtube !!! THANK U!!! I'm in a great mood, and I got some GREAT NEWS!!! PRINCESS OF CHINA #GRAMMYS2012."

As well as their planned performance at the Grammys, the 23-year old and Coldplay are also allegedly taking to the stage together at The Brit Awards on 21st February at London's O2 Arena.

Adele - who is confirmed to play The Brits - is also rumoured to perform at The Grammys, making her return to the stage since having surgery on her throat.

The 54th Grammy Awards hit the Staples Centre in Los Angeles on 12th February, and will be hosted by rapper LL Cool J.

link

^I respect her fans, just not her,lol.

Don't get me wrong. She is a good singer...with a LOT of auto-tune,lol. I just think Coldplay (er...Chris?) could have chosen so many better singers. Imagine Adele singing PoC!!

Chris, what were you thinking?

OK, I'll shut up now,lol.