✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)

Loki0012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Coldplay is absolutely going to win at least once. I mean they are doing the show to honor sir Paul, they played a charity concert for Grammy in the schools this summer, they are performing at the show, and they have won and performed at the Grammys before.

Also I think that the award they are most likely to win is etiaw for best rock song.

i was just watching entertainment tonight or one of those shows and they were showing a floor plan of the Grammys and who will be sitting where.

They mentioned the duet with Chris and Rhianna and then they pointed out where Chris will be sitting and said that he will be sitting next to his wife,Gwyneth PAltrow.I would love to see that.

I'll eat my feet if they sit together. :P I'm sure the Grammy producers would love them to be sitting together but I'm sure Chris will take one look at it and immediately veto it.

I really quite nervous about this. Chris is never on top form at award shows, add the pressure of Rihanna and him being sick... :confused: We'll see I guess...

I'll eat my feet if they sit together. :P I'm sure the Grammy producers would love them to be sitting together but I'm sure Chris will take one look at it and immediately veto it.

I really quite nervous about this. Chris is never on top form at award shows, add the pressure of Rihanna and him being sick... :confused: We'll see I guess...

DITTO... I will eat my hat... Or something:lol: I just don't see this happening:rolleyes:

Dianne and Jason went to the Charity show, and if Chris was sick, well, they said it was one of the best things they ever saw, so hat's off to him if he was sick:kiss:

I am really scared as to what will happen at the grammys. I have some doubt about if they will win or not . Though I am completely obsessed with coldplay I have to say that ETIAW And Paradise is not strong enough like the other nominees this year. Personally Mumford And Sons' The Cave is my pick. But I do hope they perform well and chris gets well! He is so cute if he gets an award and thats wonderful to see!

i was just watching entertainment tonight or one of those shows and they were showing a floor plan of the Grammys and who will be sitting where.

They mentioned the duet with Chris and Rhianna and then they pointed out where Chris will be sitting and said that he will be sitting next to his wife,Gwyneth PAltrow.I would love to see that.

that's weird :o :o I'd love to see that, but i don't think that they're gonna sit together :\

The Grammys's twitter just tweeted this:

2ch6mc2.jpg

There's some feet in trouble... :P

I'll watch grammy from TV , channel Bloomberg HT.

you can watch Bloomberg HT online from this website ; http://www.bloomberght.com/tv

CBS. 8EST/7c

Here's more...

http://www.grammy.com/live

Both of these links seem to work fine now, hopefully they will work fine tomorrow as well. Thank you both! :)

The Grammys's twitter just tweeted this:

2ch6mc2.jpg

There's some feet in trouble... :P

I want to see this happen :wink3: