✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 North America Tour announced!

DavidB5

Any other markets have Coldplay concert commercials playing during late night talk shows. I keep seeing one where Paradise plays and shows a piano being blown up in reverse, is that from an alternate version of the Paradise video cause it looks very Hype Williams.

Yep! I saw it last night while I was watching the local nightly news on Fox. I'm in Dallas btw.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed! The best concert I've ever been to was when Coldplay had a GA pit. I got there 4 hours early, and I was front and center. So close that Chris Martin sweat fell on me and my friend (lol) It was an amazing experience, though. I hope they have a pit a some point in their tour again!

My favorite concerts were the U2 shows I was on the rail for. Nothing like being up close. Those tickets cost $65 and we had to wait 12 hours in line. It was completely worth it. I get why Pearl Jam doesn't do GA anymore, but it's frustrating when bands do GA in other countries but not the US.

So what's everyone's opinion of what's better seats? Getting floor seats in presale or trying to the 100s section on the side of the stage? I'm pretty short too. :/ I've always had GA pit so I don't know how hard it is to see from about row 15-20ish on the floor (which I'm assuming presale will have).

So what's everyone's opinion of what's better seats? Getting floor seats in presale or trying to the 100s section on the side of the stage? I'm pretty short too. :/ I've always had GA pit so I don't know how hard it is to see from about row 15-20ish on the floor (which I'm assuming presale will have).

I am trying for a side section that is close to the stage because I am pretty short and you get a pretty good view from the side. Floor seats in my opinion aren't really worth if you're short unless you are in the first few rows. My last few Coldplay concerts have been GA but I have seen them from the 19th row on the floor before and could hardly see.

Are you talking about this clip, the O2 Priority ad? Love it as well.

Yep, that's it though the one I saw is a lot shorter. With the same voice over guy that does those Monster Truck Rally commercials. :lol:

There really is no ramp stage during this arena tour? if they don't have Floor GA, they should at least have ramp stages. My favorite concert is still the outdoor concert at Hartford where some Coldplayers and I waited a few hours to get front row floor.

For arena tours, definitely the 100s to the side of the stage - unless you can bag the first few rows of floor. Even though you get a mostly side view and don't see the stage face-on, you are so much closer to the band.

If you can get the first few rows of the section that is almost literally on the side of the stage, even better! I've done that before and that's what I was lucky enough to get for the Seattle show this year (but 1st row, so even better!). It's like you are there on stage with the band and when they come to the sides, they are literally in front of you - sooooo close! Plus, this year, you'll get a great view of all the glowing wristbands around the arena! :thumbsup:

I am trying for a side section that is close to the stage because I am pretty short and you get a pretty good view from the side. Floor seats in my opinion aren't really worth if you're short unless you are in the first few rows. My last few Coldplay concerts have been GA but I have seen them from the 19th row on the floor before and could hardly see.

I tried for those and couldn't get anything closer than towards the back of the arena, which is why I grabbed the floor seats. I may stub hub them if something better comes up during the general sale...

So the VIP packages are on sale for the east coast shows:

Coldplay VIP Party Package $475.00 includes:

-One reserved ticket located in the first 10 rows of the stage

-Early entry into the venue

-Exclusive pre-show reception, including food and open bar (beer & wine for fans 21 years of age and older; non-alcoholic beverages for others)

-Reserved parking pass (one pass per order)

-Specially Designed Concert Shirt (Trunk brand)

-Limited Edition Tour Lithograph

-Commemorative VIP Laminate

-Commemorative VIP Ticket

-Exclusive Coldplay Tour Gift Item

-On-site VIP host

Coldplay VIP Tour Package $275.00 includes:

-One premium reserved ticket

-Early entry into the venue

-Specially Designed Concert Shirt (Trunk brand)

-Limited Edition Tour Lithograph

-Commemorative VIP Laminate

-Commemorative VIP Ticket

-Exclusive Coldplay Tour Gift Item

-On-site VIP host

So the only differences between the two is your seat location, and you get a pre show reception and a parking pass with the VIP party package

^ So, it doesn't even include a meet-and-greet with the band? For that much money, you would think that would be included.

Agreed. Not too happy with how they did this... it appears that the price for first few rows in the lower sections near the stage (the 100's) are also priced at $275.00 a person. This is exactly where I wanna sit so i'm torn if I wanna spend extra money or not so I can sit there. However, I have spent at least $300 to see them before. I've seen the boys really up close several times so don't really know if I should spend the extra money :confused: