✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 North America Tour announced!

DavidB5

Live Nation Presale Info:

Presale starts: Fri, Dec 16 at 10am (local time)

Presale ends: Fri, Dec 16 at 10pm (local time)

Use Password: blues

So will this just be on Ticketmaster like the other presale? I know it says LiveNation, but when you go to buy tickets, it just leads you to Ticketmaster. I'm obviously not really an expert on buying concert tickets. But I hope I can actually find good seats this time, lol.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will this just be on Ticketmaster like the other presale? I know it says LiveNation, but when you go to buy tickets, it just leads you to Ticketmaster. I'm obviously not really an expert on buying concert tickets. But I hope I can actually find good seats this time, lol.

I think you have to go through the Live Nation app on a mobile device - at least that's what I'm understanding.

Live Nation Mobile App Presale

Download the Live Nation iPhone App now to access Live Nation Mobile App Presales. Browse, search, and discover concerts for your favorite artists near you; get alerts on presales, onsales, and last minute tickets; and easily and quickly purchase tickets while in the app. Check out set lists on the go, check in with your friends, view your ticket info, seating charts, exclusive photos, videos and more…

Click Here for More Information

Start: Fri, 12/16/11 10:00 AM EST

End: Fri, 12/16/11 10:00 PM EST

I think you have to go through the Live Nation app on a mobile device - at least that's what I'm understanding.

Live Nation Mobile App Presale

Download the Live Nation iPhone App now to access Live Nation Mobile App Presales. Browse, search, and discover concerts for your favorite artists near you; get alerts on presales, onsales, and last minute tickets; and easily and quickly purchase tickets while in the app. Check out set lists on the go, check in with your friends, view your ticket info, seating charts, exclusive photos, videos and more…

Click Here for More Information

Start: Fri, 12/16/11 10:00 AM EST

End: Fri, 12/16/11 10:00 PM EST

Aw man, I don't have an iPhone (or any kind of phone I could download apps onto). Not cool. :( I'll check in the morning anyway just to make sure, but thanks for letting me know!

So, I was going to attempt to get front row seats, until I realized they were reserved for people who had bought VIP packages.

Therefore, unless I can magically get a front row seat without a front row seat, I was thinking about getting tickets on either side of the stage:

15288s_a.gif

In either the 113's, 114's, 119's, or 120's. Thoughts?

So, I was going to attempt to get front row seats, until I realized they were reserved for people who had bought VIP packages.

Therefore, unless I can magically get a front row seat without a front row seat, I was thinking about getting tickets on either side of the stage:

15288s_a.gif

Don't want to sound harsh, but good luck with that. Those tickets are scalping gold.

Be prepared to accept seats in the 100's either farther back or the 200's by the stage, and maybe some of the floor seats in the back.

do you guys think that the ticket price from AMEX sale would be more expensive than the general sale itself? i need some input somehow. thank you so much :D

I doubt it, but I'm not sure.

NEW BOSTON SHOW for JULY 30, 2012!

as well as:

28 April San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose (extra date)

23 June Dallas, TX American Airlines Center (extra date)

6 July Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center (extra date)

9 July Washington, DC Verizon Center (extra date)

24 July Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre (extra date)

27 July Montreal, QC Bell Centre (extra date)

30 July Boston, MA TD Garden (extra date)

4 August East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center (extra date)

this is great!

Yeah, that's what I always aim for, and I'm usually lucky. I got front row aisle in what would be the equivalent of section 119 on this chart for the Seattle show, and I'm very pleased. So it is possible. That was the AMEX presale though.

Hey Marcus!

I'm planning to go to the Seattle show as well. I tried to buy the floor seats through the live nation presale today but ticketmaster couldn't find any tickets :( I'm going to try again tomorrow to get floor seats but if there's still no tickets then I guess I have to find the tickets though craiglist or stubhub :\

Hey Marcus!

I'm planning to go to the Seattle show as well. I tried to buy the floor seats through the live nation presale today but ticketmaster couldn't find any tickets :( I'm going to try again tomorrow to get floor seats but if there's still no tickets then I guess I have to find the tickets though craiglist or stubhub :\

Nice :) Well, good luck with your ticket search! I didn't see any floor either in the pre-sales - I think a lot of them are part of the VIP packages or just aren't released until the general sale today.