✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[10-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ MusiCares Person of the Year tribute, Los Angeles, CA, USA

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not the version they preformed, but heres Chris at soundcheck. Not mine, just found it

Thans so much, absolutely love it! Simply Chris and his piano. ♥

Dying for the full band version now.

I don't think Chris has a fashion sense. He just puts on whatever is on top of the pile. :lol:

But wouldn't you rather he pull off everything?;):lol:

OMG :lol:

You're right though...:rolleyes:

At first I thought: oh great, I got confused between "everything" & "anything" again :shame: but THEN I understood the meaning of the sentence :lol:

^^What's going on, am I in the wrong place, is this the Chrissy thread?:lol:

Love the painted crap. Painted crap on Chris's car kids tees, on all their T's, the back of their t's. On the graffiti wall, Chris's piano, Will's drums, Jonny's guitar, their MX jackets. Chris's hands, is it on their shoes? Why not paint the world MX. :laugh3: Hope I didn't forget anywhere. :thinking:

ok, back on track. That pic of Chris and Jonny clapping to Foster The People's Beach Boy song. It's great, talk about standing alone. Can relate to that. Everytime I do something, I look around and no one else is doing it, except me. :lol: :wacky:

Edit: I was lost, second paragraph is meant for the grammy thread.

OK, not to rain on the parade, but that's not a new video (audio) from the past week from the MusiCares event...I've had that exact audio file in my iTunes for about six years now, I'm pretty sure it's from the AROBTTH era, X&Y era at the most recent because that's when I downloaded it :\

EDIT: yeah, just checked, I added it to my iTunes on August 19, 2006 and the audio in this video is the exact same as what I have had for years...

bdnp76.png

It's also exactly 2:16 just like the video.

That's okay! No matter what era it's from, I enjoyed it all the same :).

^^What's going on, am I in the wrong place, is this the Chrissy thread?:lol:

Hehe, was wondering that myself. Tracie, I like the mood you're in :lol:.

Love the painted crap. Painted crap on Chris's car kids tees, on all their T's, the back of their t's. On the graffiti wall, Chris's piano, Will's drums, Jonny's guitar, their MX jackets. Chris's hands, is it on their shoes? Why not paint the world MX. :laugh3: Hope I didn't forget anywhere. :thinking:

Think you got it pretty well covered :D. And well said.

I love the way Chris' piano's been decorated for the tour. I want a piano that looks like that.

Originally Posted by postcards;5222305

Love the painted crap. Painted crap on Chris's car kids tees, on all their T's, the back of their t's. On the graffiti wall, Chris's piano, Will's drums, Jonny's guitar, their MX jackets. Chris's hands, is it on their shoes? Why not paint the world MX. Hope I didn't forget anywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think you got it pretty well covered . And well said.

I love the way Chris' piano's been decorated for the tour. I want a piano that looks like that.

When I think about all of his other pianos from the previous tours, they all look boring to me now. :wacky: