✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why does everyone hate 'The Hardest Part'?

myloxyloto:)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people associate it with the video perhaps. Always thought if Chris was singing it through his eyes or someone's. Never could understnad it's mystery of what, why did his heart broke. What is the situation. It's mysterious song. When the band attached Postcards From Far Away during Viva. Somehow thought maybe it's not hard(difficult)anymore and gave it a follow up. Like the melody and it's somberness.

I have no idea why everyone hates it. :( I used to like it, but since joining here and hearing all the negative vibes towards it it's sort of ruined the song for me. :( I've heard people complain about the lyrics, but surely the lyrics aren't so bad they ruin the whole song? :\

I think many people who love THP are the same people who love everything that Coldplay does.

I consider myself a huge Coldplay fan but along with that comes cynicism. Would you want someone following you around praising everything you do, blessing the ground you walk on? I don't think I'd like that. If I were in the band, I'd want my fans to be critical. Knowing they like my songs because they're genuinely good. It's more real, and much more rewarding. That's the problem with a lot of people on here. They just PRAISE everything. There's gotta be something about them that you people dislike.

About 90% of the stuff Coldplay churn out, I love. That's why I've been a fan for so long. But to just simply sit around and constantly spew out words like "CHRIS MARTIN IS A GENIUS LEIK OMG" and stuff won't get you anywhere. Like those people who are on Twitter always trending "JUSTIN BIEBER IS AWESOME" "BRITNEY SPEARS IS GOD" "I WANT THE BACKSTREET BOYS INSIDE ME" etc. It's annoying.

But yeah, you may like THP genuinely, but there are a ton of people who will do this, no matter what the song is.

I think many people who love THP are the same people who love everything that Coldplay does.

I really like THP but I'm not one of those people.

I consider myself a huge Coldplay fan but along with that comes cynicism. Would you want someone following you around praising everything you do, blessing the ground you walk on? I don't think I'd like that. If I were in the band, I'd want my fans to be critical. Knowing they like my songs because they're genuinely good. It's more real, and much more rewarding. That's the problem with a lot of people on here. They just PRAISE everything. There's gotta be something about them that you people dislike.

THIS!