✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Easiest Coldplay song on guitar...?

I've only just begun to play and of course want to play something Coldplay! Anyone want to suggest a song for me to learn that is like, really easy for a noob?

If you want to post a link to a tutorial too, you can if you want. If you just tell me the song, that's fine as well. I'll search out a tutorial :cool:

Thanks.

I've only just begun to play and of course want to play something Coldplay! Anyone want to suggest a song for me to learn that is like, really easy for a noob?

If you want to post a link to a tutorial too, you can if you want. If you just tell me the song, that's fine as well. I'll search out a tutorial :cool:

Thanks.

Green eyes is simple enough.

you either need a partial capo or a barré for green eyes

clocks is actually quite easy

it's a D, Am and Em (to get it right with the song; capo on first fret)

Lovers in japan had some really easy chords too, but is less fun to play (G, D and C for the most time)

the verses of a rush of blood to head (Am, C, Em, Am) the chorus is not that easy...

but with a capo you can play a lot that are easy one's, like viva la vida... but coldplay is almost easy to play :P

Yellow's easy to play too. First song I ever learned on guitar, Yellow and Animals. Then again my music teacher has called me a "Musical prodigy :\" several times. It might be because It took me an hour to pick up a guitar for the first time, figure out how to tune it, and learn how to learn those 2 songs extremely fluently. I feel arrogant saying that, though .