✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Obama or Romney?

R's Symphony

Fox News is trying to make the case that Obama might not have won Ohio

I've enjoyed watching Fox News all night. You could just tell that they knew at 8pm EST that Romney was done. Bill O'Reilly refused to stay on the air, he was so disappointed and deflated by the exit polls results.

Obama either winning Ohio or Florida is the nail in the coffin. Romney needed both and then some to win.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

Enjoyed watching this thoroughly on CNN tonight and it must have been exciting for those of you who cast your vote although I'm sure you're all relieved it's all over!

While the final electoral college tally may not reflect the national position the Republican's must be absolutely gutted not to have won but more importantly not to have even taken Virginia or Florida (assuming they go to the Democrats which CNN suggests will probably happen). Maybe it's time the Republican's start reaching out to more diverse groups and build a coalition of voters. Women, hispanics, blacks? Maybe it's time they start ignoring idiots like O'Reilly and that Tea Party faction? They hand other aspects of the US media too much free ammunition to fire the Republicans with. Is the thought of Condi Rice as the Republican candidate in 4 years time completely out of the question? Awkward times for the Republican Party.

To my mind, Obama is still the lesser of two evils, but I think he actually believes what he says, and I'm very happy for you in the US and for the world that he's inagain. And good riddance to Aikin and Murdoch! Sorry the Rape Vote didn't come out for ya!:p

Good job, America.:)

OBAMA WON!! I' M SOO Happy! Yeah..both of them are shrewd politicians...But I think Obama believes what he says more! #Forward

I happened to live in Massachusetts when Mitt Romney was running for senate against Ted Kennedy. As far as social issues, this was a brand new Mitt making a complete 180 degree turn. It would have been very cynical for America to reward such behavior. Even in this election alone, he spoke out of both sides of his mouth. I know candidates usually run close to their base during primaries and move to the middle during general elections but not to this extent. You have to show some spine. Say what you will about Dubya, but he showed some character. Romney wanted to win at all cost. I'm so glad America saw through it.

Also, Republicans' efforts to suppress votes instead of being inclusive and finding the way to appeal to minorities is such a turn off. I was proud to see people spending hours in lines to exercise their right to vote. This shouldn't happen in America of all places. Voting should be made easy for every citizen.

Romney lost his home state of Michigan, his adoptive state of Massachusetts where he was a 1 term governor, the state of New Hampshire where he now resides, and the home state of his vice president choice Wisconsin.

Al Gore would have won the presidency with a win in his home state of Tennessee. The moral of the story is that if your own people reject you, you're in a lot of trouble.