✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[30-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Tash

If the set-list isn't any different.. I'd be ok with that. I think they've hit the nail on the head with this tour. My dream of dreams would be to hear Swallowed in the Sea live, but that's a long shot. I'd be cool if they took GPASUYF out, not a big fan of that one. But hopefully it'll be the same. Glad to hear they'll have Xylobands, can't wait to see that beautiful display again.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the set-list isn't any different.. I'd be ok with that. I think they've hit the nail on the head with this tour. My dream of dreams would be to hear Swallowed in the Sea live, but that's a long shot. I'd be cool if they took GPASUYF out, not a big fan of that one. But hopefully it'll be the same. Glad to hear they'll have Xylobands, can't wait to see that beautiful display again.

I would love for them to take out Lovers in Japan and put Lost! back in :) But I love the setlist now anyway so I'd live if they didn't.

Any one staying in Manhattan? and how are you getting to BC? a friend who lives there suggested to take a metro car? Said its safer and less trouble than the subway.

never heard of a "metro car," but you'd need a "metrocard" to ride the subway...

for those who plan to drive, unless you park in a paid parking garage, street parking should be free on sundays; so no need to feed the meters.

i would suggest taking public transport if you're coming from manhattan. there will be less trains and longer wait times between trains since it's night time and a weekend, but it's safe and you'll probably w/ other cp fans on the trains so it wont be deserted/empty. subways run throughout the night.

VIP Pre/Post Party Package

Hi guys

This is my first post... :P

It's my birthday on December 30th, and I was hoping to celebrate it at the Coldplay concert. I saw on the website the package for the pre and post party, and although the pre-party seems kind of lame. it sounds as if Coldplay will be at the post-party at the 40/40 club?

Does anyone know if this is true or false?

VIP Package

Hi all

I am planning on going to the Coldplay concert in NYC on 12/30, but I wanted to know what the VIP Package entailed.

The Pre/Post Show party, is there any chance to meet the band in the post show party?

Has anyone ever done a VIP package like this, and what was it like? Was it worth it?

Probably 6 because I believe the show starts at 7. But I'll be in line at 5:30 :D

The show I went to in my hometown doors opened at 5 and also to the one I went to in Saint Paul. I will be there early as well LOL.

The show I went to in my hometown doors opened at 5 and also to the one I went to in Saint Paul. I will be there early as well LOL.

TD Garden and Verizon Center both opened at 6! Hmm.. maybe we could ask on the Barclays Center twitter? They seem to be very responsive to questions.