✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[30-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Tash

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in case anyone's looking to sell extras i'm buying! very excited!

You can always wait for the inevitable ticket drop on ticketmaster sometime this week if you want to pay face. They have lots of seats in that "platinum" tab that will surely go unsold and will be released into the general pool at face value. Good luck!!

Only a week left! It still hasn't sunk all the way in yet that I'll be seeing Coldplay one more time this year!

I know...I'm so excited! We're coming from California, just for the show on Dec 30 - NYE was just too much $$ to stay over. I even made a t-shirt today for it, even though I know we won't get upgraded.

I know...I'm so excited! We're coming from California, just for the show on Dec 30 - NYE was just too much $$ to stay over. I even made a t-shirt today for it, even though I know we won't get upgraded.

I did the back side of my t-shirt today. Never realized how difficult it was to spray paint clothing, haha. Let's just say I made a mess!

At least you started on yours! And you never know, you just might get upgraded. It would be nice to get upgraded again but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I have the shirt and figured out what I wanted to put on it. Now I just need to find my inner creative side lol. I should have mine done hopefully by the middle of this week.

:O lucky.. do you guys this its going to be a regular MX set-list? or is it going to feature a lot of different stuff.. maybe some new songs

I'm feeling a little Christmas Lights.. but the production revolves around their existing setlist, so I doubt they'll change it significantly. Maybe a song or two different.

NYE on the other hand, that could get interesting ;)

The weekend subway service is sorta up. http://mta.info/weekender/boroughview.html

Seems like there won't be a 5 train and the C is running express. This is subject to change closer to the weekend.

All your transit advice has been so helpful!! So the Port Authority said PATH trains will be resuming 24-hour service by New Years Eve which I'm absolutely praying for. I'll probably take the R train from Barclays Center to Cortlandt St. near WTC and transfer to the PATH train to get back to Newport. Fingers crossed.

All your transit advice has been so helpful!! So the Port Authority said PATH trains will be resuming 24-hour service by New Years Eve which I'm absolutely praying for. I'll probably take the R train from Barclays Center to Cortlandt St. near WTC and transfer to the PATH train to get back to Newport. Fingers crossed.

Just an FYI, late nights, the N runs along the R line from Brooklyn into Manhattan and makes all the local downtown stops. The R only runs as a shuttle between Bay Ridge Brooklyn and Sunset Park Brooklyn. I believe late night begins at 11:30pm.

The weekend subway service is sorta up. http://mta.info/weekender/boroughview.html

Seems like there won't be a 5 train and the C is running express. This is subject to change closer to the weekend.

We are coming from CA for the show on Dec 30. We are staying at the Hilton at JFK both nights we will be there, Dec 29 and 30. Any tips for transportation from the Hilton to Barclays the night of the show?

We are coming from CA for the show on Dec 30. We are staying at the Hilton at JFK both nights we will be there, Dec 29 and 30. Any tips for transportation from the Hilton to Barclays the night of the show?

The A to Nostrand and transfer to the C to lafayette. Id just be very aware of my surroundings and be alert on that line.

I'm feeling a little Christmas Lights.. but the production revolves around their existing setlist, so I doubt they'll change it significantly. Maybe a song or two different.

NYE on the other hand, that could get interesting ;)

haha ya! the NYE is going to be good too! i cant wait for it! i cant wait for both! im really hoping for a new song... i had a dream last night that they played a new song.. in my dream chris said the name.. but i forgot it argh ill try and remember it!