✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[30-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Tash

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huge ticket drop just now incl. front row in F6 (floor) right by B stage! didnt see pairs but saw multiples in same row (e.g. F6 row 1 seat 5 and 7 both available) and cheaper seats as well- $100 and $79 tix there

just got our tix!!! see you there!!!! AHHH

Enjoy, I asked my BF if he wanted to go on Sunday too and he said something about some football game and the NFC east blah blah blah. :)

Which train?

If you do the cab option, you'd want to take a train that will get you near the Holland Tunnel or near Canal street.

if you do the bus route, you'd want to get to port authority using the Q or 2 Train. The N is a super local option to either. I think the Q is your best bet regardless of which way and you could also get a cab from Port Authority if you don't want to risk being on Canal street late.

If you do the cab option, you'd want to take a train that will get you near the Holland Tunnel or near Canal street.

if you do the bus route, you'd want to get to port authority using the Q or 2 Train. The N is a super local option to either. I think the Q is your best bet regardless of which way and you could also get a cab from Port Authority if you don't want to risk being on Canal street late.

Perfect. I heard somewhere that NYC cabs don't normally take people to Jersey because they can't bring fares back, so they can basically charge whatever they want. But if I need to get home, I need to get home, simple as that. Thanks for all your help :)

Perfect. I heard somewhere that NYC cabs don't normally take people to Jersey because they can't bring fares back, so they can basically charge whatever they want. But if I need to get home, I need to get home, simple as that. Thanks for all your help :)

I am pretty sure there is a bus through NJ transit that will get you to where you got to go. Try Hopstop.com but it will be a lengthy trip.

huge ticket drop just now incl. front row in F6 (floor) right by B stage! didnt see pairs but saw multiples in same row (e.g. F6 row 1 seat 5 and 7 both available) and cheaper seats as well- $100 and $79 tix there

just got our tix!!! see you there!!!! AHHH

What the heck is going on in F6 Row 1?? First seats 5 and 7, now 9. Who took all the even numbered seats? lol

Hi,

Does anyone have an extra ticket they are willing to sell? I originally wasn't planning on going to this (didn't think I could get to the city that day) but things changed today. I just saw the posts about the extra tickets being released in good locations and jumped on it, but now it says tickets can't even be sold on the website anymore.

Hi,

Does anyone have an extra ticket they are willing to sell? I originally wasn't planning on going to this (didn't think I could get to the city that day) but things changed today. I just saw the posts about the extra tickets being released in good locations and jumped on it, but now it says tickets can't even be sold on the website anymore.

I have an extra ticket that I'm looking to sell. One of my friends in the group still wants to go to NY but wants to do something other than the concert. PM me if you're interested!

Hey everyone, I have an extra ticket to NYE show floor 4 row 6. I bought it on stub hub when tickets first went on sale and i paid way over face value. I'm looking to get whatever I can for it now, I don't want it to go to waste! I can meet at venue or email it. Feel free to email me an offer at [email protected]

Thanks! See you all at both shows, so stoked!

Hey everyone, I have an extra ticket to NYE show floor 4 row 6. I bought it on stub hub when tickets first went on sale and i paid way over face value. I'm looking to get whatever I can for it now, I don't want it to go to waste! I can meet at venue or email it. Feel free to email me an offer at [email protected]

Thanks! See you all at both shows, so stoked!

We already have a box for both nights but I may need an extra ticket for a friend. Is this still available? Thanks.

eerrrmm i am super nervous/excited! i just wanna get there on time and get back to my hotel safely =P .....im in the Hilton! anywaysssss the set-list seems to be similar to the rest of the MX shows! i am still hoping for something special! ..if not today then tomorrow!!! like car kids or something !