✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm glad I'm not a girl

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny (over here at least), that food adverts often depict a woman having a minor orgasm over whatever it is they want us to buy. Usually chocolate (all women love chocolate, more than sex, obviously) but sometimes the most random things.

It's never men. I've never seen an advert of a man creaming himself over a pepperami.

I guess the advertisers are simply portraying the real life, where women get off so easily and men are hard to please. Or not.

It's funny (over here at least), that food adverts often depict a woman having a minor orgasm over whatever it is they want us to buy. Usually chocolate (all women love chocolate, more than sex, obviously) but sometimes the most random things.

It's never men. I've never seen an advert of a man creaming himself over a pepperami.

I guess the advertisers are simply portraying the real life, where women get off so easily and men are hard to please. Or not.

turning everything I've ever learned in life on its head.

It's not manly to have a guy succumb to the powers of a nestle crunch bar. Yet it's acceptable for a woman to haha.

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of a discussion I had in my audio/video production class about how adverts use the image women to sell products. People tend to pay more attention to the attractiveness of the women in the adverts than the actual product itself, hence the term "Sex sells." It's sad, but true. :(

• 4 weeks later...

whut. So we are supposed to believe that our ovaries are at risk but stuff like kidneys, stomach etc, what we share with men is all safe...

another thing, he uses this as an argument for why women should not be behind the wheel. So sitting next to the person driving is fine? And what about women that are in menopause, are they also not allowed to drive because their ovaries might produce 'children with clinical problems'?

It's a shit argument.

• 3 weeks later...
This reminds me of a discussion I had in my audio/video production class about how adverts use the image women to sell products. People tend to pay more attention to the attractiveness of the women in the adverts than the actual product itself, hence the term "Sex sells." It's sad, but true. :(

I really don't like all those food advertisements that rather than advertising the food, advertise the girl. i don't think there's any point in such ads. it's disgusting to watch.