✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh no. I don't like Moving to Mars.

Laurel, you are now officially insane :P. lol

reading the lyrics i do get a Moving to Mars vibe. But maybe it will have the intensity of politik, given that is being used for that movie. (i have not seen it, but that is what i think of it)

Typical post-Viva Coldplay lyrics at first sight, I think the "oh" will be a classic "oooh-oooooh-oooooh" again, if you know what I mean. Of course, it's the song that matters, and I'm curious, if not a little excited to hear it. :)

I enjoyed the first Hunger Games film by the way, so that will be another good reason to go an see it this fall.

There's never been a hiatus by the way, they've always been recording and LP6 should not be too far away.

Okay this is absurd

Trouble was written for an album, and didn't have nothing to do with the film.

This new song was asked to be written for a film, and that's completely different.

i was being facetious. But thanks for replying

Absolutely brilliant news! I'm over the moon by it :D!

Perhaps LP6 is closer than we first thought :P - we'll have to wait and see on that front.

I'm singing the beautiful lyrics in my head trying to figure out how it'll sound (have a feeling it'll be similar to UATW); I'm sure it'll be amazing though :D!

To be honest, the length of the lyrics make it seem like this song ma be pretty short, unless there's a lot of breaks in between and really long notes. And I have to agree that it seems like it will be a quieter song than what was on MX. Hopefully this means that Coldplay will be announcing more information on their LP6, and maybe if this song is good enough, then they will include it on the album, if it flows with the rest of the songs that they've recorded.