✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the cover was from the preview only.

there's no chord progression.

the uploader is based in spain :P

Not only that, it's not even at least the length of the official song. Seems like a guy that got a hint of the melody off the preview and then just ran with it.

I was thinking the same "wtf" though haha

At least person did, Coldplay favourited her tweet:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Guys please stop asking for me to upload/send you <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ATLAS&src=hash">#ATLAS</a>. Your making me feel bad for saying no when I have to stand by Coldplay.</p>— Kirsten Berryman ʍᵪ (@xyloto_paradise) <a href="https://twitter.com/xyloto_paradise/statuses/375585572854579200">September 5, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Huh so the full track is already available there?:\

I don't understand why we don't have the full song yet since it's been already out for sale in some countries.

In the past, everybody was able to hear the full song once it premieres in a country.

By this same logic, if another song is first available in the US, does it mean, everybody outside of the US should wait until their official release?

Im just frustrated that many people have heard and I can't. Im being a little brat but speaks the truth.

PS: I always listen to the leaks but always buy their songs (it's Colpdlay!!) so if you are feeling kind, please DM the full song.