✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

I don't understand why we don't have the full song yet since it's been already out for sale in some countries.

In the past, everybody was able to hear the full song once it premieres in a country.

By this same logic, if another song is first available in the US, does it mean, everybody outside of the US should wait until their official release?

Im just frustrated that many people have heard and I can't. Im being a little brat but speaks the truth.

PS: I always listen to the leaks but always buy their songs (it's Colpdlay!!) so if you are feeling kind, please DM the full song.

There's a simple reason for that: it's not available in any country. It's not available to be purchased in New Zealand anymore. iTunes probably had the song to be automatically open for purchase on September 6, and New Zealand is ahead in time zones so the system opened it up for sales. Once they realized this error, they quickly took everything down. The NZ, UK, all the pages for pre ordering are now gone.

It's also September 6 in Australia and there is nothing.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the worst thing here is, that we got to taste the little preview and now these last hours of waiting are even longer. :lol:

Need to hear the full song, but judging from preview, all the magic in that song is the build up. Beginning with piano doesn't sound too special, but it sounds good and i really like it. :)

Hi guys! I just have uploaded preview to youtube with great quality!

Greetings from Argentina! :D

youtube.com/ watch?v=S3BnqP7vcgk

(I couldn't put the link without a space between)

This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

So this confirms that the song will indeed have its world premiere when the radio stations play it (10 am chicago time), so that means that it will first be available here probably not before friday evening. Got it! No waiting around for it to drop at midnight, that´s for sure.

What do you guys think?

"Score written for the film 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'

Sadly, my song 'Atlas' was created and named before Coldplay decided to come out with their song named 'Atlas' coincidentally .. I apologize if you have been misled. However, due to the fact that I fight for the little man, I will not be changing my title. Suck it, Martin."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGOfgMzvrFI]Atlas by Dave DeRose - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Soundtrack[/ame]

What do you guys think?

"Score written for the film 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'

Sadly, my song 'Atlas' was created and named before Coldplay decided to come out with their song named 'Atlas' coincidentally .. I apologize if you have been misled. However, due to the fact that I fight for the little man, I will not be changing my title. Suck it, Martin."

Not bad at all. And too bad for him he is fighting for the title.

But: he didn't need to curse our Chris :o

so this site is consolidating links for the release: http://www.quarterquell.org/2013/09/coldplays-atlas-premiering-worldwide.html

Tomorrow, it sounds like there will be a worldwide radio debut of the new song. It is planned in such a way that all countries will be able to hear "Atlas" together for the first time. Cool huh?!

As of yet, we have only received word on a few countries' details (check back for more updates as we get them):

UK - AbsoluteRadio @ 4PM GMT

USA - 93XRT Chicago @ 10AM CT (strong possibility ALL "CBS Local" stations)

Italy - KissKiss @ 5PM CEST

Greece - NextFM 96.1

- See more at: http://www.quarterquell.org/2013/09/coldplays-atlas-premiering-worldwide.html#sthash.xjdlJbH2.dpuf