🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

I think Another's Arms will be released not as an official single, but just as a "iTunes countdown single" kind of like Midnight, which I'm pretty sure isn't an official single, but is still available via iTunes before the album drops.

ASFOS will be an official single like Magic though.

I think we can expect this:

Another's Arms released onto iTunes, on Monday, April 28

A Sky Full of Stars released Monday, May 5

And the next week, Monday May 12, iTunes streaming the whole album one week before release (Monday, May 19)

3e7ahy5e.jpg

It looks like the leaked amazon release dates were at least partially correct heheh :sneaky:

OFFICIAL Ghost Stories's length: 42 minutes, 28 seconds.

ogstl.jpg

Mylo Xyloto: 44 minutes and 09 seconds.

VLVODAAHF: 45 minutes and 49 seconds.

I guess they finally did it with this album: 42 minutes!

Great find, where is it from? Looks like itunes. And I guess there's still bonus tracks to boost time?

Edit: found it myself from itunes. legit

Two observations from the iTunes track length reveal.

1.) O is a long track (even longer than Yes/Chinese Sleep Chant) plus it had O part 2 on the extended edition. This has to be one of the most important tracks on the album. My most anticipated as of now.

2.) It is second shortest album only beaten by Parachutes (and I am totally fine with 42 min.) A concise, and meaningful album is better than one that drags on.

OH MY GOD. I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS AND LET OUT ALL MY EXCITEMENT TO THE WORLD SO I'M TRYING MY BEST TO LET AS MUCH OUT ON THIS FORUM AS POSSIBLE BY USING CAPITAL LETTERS. SERIOUSLY, I DON'T CARE IF MY FRIENDS DON'T LIKE COLDPLAY, THEY CAN GO BACK TO THEIR JUSTIN BIEBER ONE DIRECTION STUFF. GHOST STORIES IS GOING TO BE THE BEST ALBUM FROM THE BEST BAND EVER WITH THE BEST BAND MEMBERS IN THE WORLD. I LOVE CHRIS MARTIN, I LOVE GUY BERRYMAN, I LOVE WILL CHAMPION, I LOVE JONNY BUCKLAND, I LOVE PHIL HARVEY, I LOVE EVERYONE WHO LOVES COLDPLAY. I AM SITTING HERE WITH A COUNTDOWN TIMER LITERALLY COUNTING DOWN THE SECONDS UNTIL THE ALBUM IS RELEASED, THERE IS A MASSIVE SUPER LONG 2246400 SECONDS MORE TO WAIT BEFORE I CAN LISTEN TO THIS AMAZING STUFF. I CAN'T BEAR IT, I'M EXPLODING, EVERYONE, LETS DO THIS TOGETHER, COS WE'RE ABOUT TO EXPLODE, CARRY YOUR WORLD, I'LL CARRY YOUR..... SORRY, OFF PISTE A BIT THERE. BUT I WILL NOT SLEEP UNTIL IT IS RELEASED BECAUSE IQWTYRLWQYRIUYQOIRYIQYWRHIUOQWYRUIOYCQUICYUIY WOW WOWOW OWO OWOOW OOWO OWOWO HELP ME GOD TO CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT. THE GENERAL PUBLIC BETTER RUN BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE A HELL OF A RELEASE. AND THE NBC/DVD SPECIAL AS WELL! IM ESPECIALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT, I WILL BUY THE BLU RAY 1829634981263498 TIMES, I DONT CARE, I WILL WATCH IT EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE. I CANT STAND IT, I'M GONNA GET DERREN BROWN TO PUT ME IN SOME SORT OF COMA FOR UNDER A MONTH. COLDPLAY RULES.