✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Target release

Wickett

My guess.... they were not expecting lunatic Coldplay fans like us to be at their store at 8 in the morning looking to buy it already. They guy at my Target was putting them on the shelf as I walked up. He kind of looked at me like who is this guy buying a cd at 8:00 in the morning on a monday...

...never underestimate coldplayers target!

Yea the lady said people never come at 9 am the first day :lol:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it been mentioned that the track length off O(fly on) is shorter on the target edition, meaning no long silence before O starts. Which is really awesome cause it makes it feel like a 12 track album instead of 9 with a few songs tacked on the end. So glad they did that, it flows so nicely! Just got mine and listened to it all the way through in my car just like I did with viva, such a wonderful album!

I must say - was disappointed in the packaging.

Old school clear plastic- left no room for lyrics sheet.

Would have preferred the hard paper-based package with a slide in booklet.

Does anybody know where an european guy can buy a Target Edition without paying to much at ebay ? :)

THIS!

ebay doesn't allow sellers to ship CDs to my country anymore. I don't know why. But seems like no-one from my country can buy CDs from ebay.com recently. :(

If anyone can buy me a copy and send it to Thailand. That would be a big kindness to me. I'll pay for the cd and shipping of course.

Or if you want to exchange with GS with pins from Thailand, I'll happy to get the extra copy for you.

10387782_245679935636090_972722002_n.jpg

:nice:

The bonus songs on the target release are better than some of the songs on the actual album. Like true love can be replaced by ghost story. All your friends is brilliant too and could easily be on the album. 11 songs for an album is perfect, dont know why these were left out

Or if you want to exchange with GS with pins from Thailand, I'll happy to get the extra copy for you.

10387782_245679935636090_972722002_n.jpg

:nice:

Haha, I find it really funny how music companies try to make money with everything. Who in the world would buy an album just because there are three pins in it? And who would seriously wear these? :lol:

But I agree that it's totally annoying that the bonus tracks are only available in the US - especially since two of the best songs on the album are bonus tracks. I'd love to get one of these deluxe editions but since non-Americans supposedly shouldn't buy it, I'm forced to download the bonus tracks. It's really a shame.

What about Chris saying that the bonus tracks would be available for everyone in 6 months? Will there be something like a second Prospekt's March with "left-over" tracks released? Or does that mean, that in 6 months the deluxe edition will also be sold in the rest of the world?

I've seen the phrase "stickied thread" before, but I don't really know what it means. Could yup tell me, please?

You know how in some sections of the forum there are some threads that are always at the top? Those are the threads that are stickied. For example in the Coldplay section they are the Xylobands Sharing and the FAQ threads.