✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Target release

Wickett

But all the stores will def be open on VD... I dunno but sometimes not being from the US sucks lol I guess I'll have to befriend a coldplayer to send me a copy ??

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But all the stores will def be open on VD... I dunno but sometimes not being from the US sucks lol I guess I'll have to befriend a coldplayer to send me a copy ??

Err, I dunno about you but almost no stores are open on VD in T.O.

Really !? Not even walmart ? I'm

Pretty sure stuff is open here

Maybe its diff where you are? Or I'd start checking now. I checked a while back and saw that basically nothing close to me is open.

I asked Target Canada about the CD, we won't get it.

Luckily May 19 is Victoria Day so maybe I could just quickly go across the border to get it.

You would think since Target Canada is doing so poorly they would want to offer an exclusive. Guess not.

Lots of people are hoping for a heavier, guitar driven track from this era (like Major Minus from MX) and we haven't quite gotten one yet. But we've got hope still! I'm guessing All Your Friends will be the MM of this era!

I want more songs like Midnight and Oceans to replace the poppier songs in my GS playlist

I want more uplifting/positive songs and unfortunately it seems like only the "poppy" songs are the ones that aren't depressing. So hoping for more poppy songs.