✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Target release

Wickett

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the deal with this? Is this going to be a live show on television? I've not heard anything.

To be honest, I am not sure. I have heard both the DVD and the NBC thing. People who were there said that Chris said it was for an NBC special airing next month, but also for a DVD to be released with the album. So who knows? :shrug:

What's the deal with this? Is this going to be a live show on television? I've not heard anything.

They just filmed it during 3 shows this last weekend in LA. Look on the Live forum for the 3/21 and 3/22 show reviews as well as the 3/22 Video Shoot thread on this Ghost Stories forum. They played the whole new album and a few old songs and Chris said it would air on NBC next month and it would be a DVD (he didn't say when the DVD would come out). I was at 2 of the shows and they were amazing!

Fuck my life... I asked an american girl from my Facebook if she could order for me one of this because she's from California and the last news I had is that she was living in San Francisco, but she just told me that now she's living in Europe... She's lovely and I liked her when she came to class once a week to gave the students lessons of english as a backing, but now I will have to hate her for this.

To be honest, I am not sure. I have heard both the DVD and the NBC thing. People who were there said that Chris said it was for an NBC special airing next month, but also for a DVD to be released with the album. So who knows? :shrug:

They just filmed it during 3 shows this last weekend in LA. Look on the Live forum for the 3/21 and 3/22 show reviews as well as the 3/22 Video Shoot thread on this Ghost Stories forum. They played the whole new album and a few old songs and Chris said it would air on NBC next month and it would be a DVD (he didn't say when the DVD would come out). I was at 2 of the shows and they were amazing!

Thanks guys. In a way I think watching a live performance like I did for MX at Glastonbury before the release of the album is cool, but I really hate knowing half of the album before it comes out. The only difference I guess is that we're already way closer to the release of the album than we were with MX. We were hearing songs 5 - 6 months out. When the album came, nothing was new. I guess I'll keep my eyes peeled and decide when the time comes. Heh.

Thanks guys. In a way I think watching a live performance like I did for MX at Glastonbury before the release of the album is cool, but I really hate knowing half of the album before it comes out. The only difference I guess is that we're already way closer to the release of the album than we were with MX. We were hearing songs 5 - 6 months out. When the album came, nothing was new. I guess I'll keep my eyes peeled and decide when the time comes. Heh.

I understand how you feel. Im really excited for it, but I don't want it to spoil the album. However, like you said, it is a short time before the album release. I am pretty sure I am just going to end up watching it anyway. :laugh3:

You are so lucky. I tried every way possible to win and didn't get to go for any of the 4 events. Very happy that you were so fortunate...I hope the DVD shows the shows...I hope they don't shut out LA for any future Ghost Stories shows because there are a few of us old fans from the Parachutes days who want to see the Ghost Stories shows live. from the Itunes event the new songs sound so awesome. I love Atlas.

Fuck my life... I asked an american girl from my Facebook if she could order for me one of this because she's from California and the last news I had is that she was living in San Francisco, but she just told me that now she's living in Europe... She's lovely and I liked her when she came to class once a week to gave the students lessons of english as a backing, but now I will have to hate her for this.

0kay, she just told me that she lied to me and she's still living in CA but she's not comfortable with order this to me or telling their family to do such a thing. She says she just don't feel it's appropriate. Oh my God... serioulsy, sometimes it's really hard to understand some people being so unhelpful to make somebody happy. It was just such a simple thing.

0kay, she just told me that she lied to me and she's still living in CA but she's not comfortable with order this to me or telling their family to do such a thing. She says she just don't feel it's appropriate. Oh my God... serioulsy, sometimes it's really hard to understand some people being so unhelpful to make somebody happy. It was just such a simple thing.

just order from target and have it shipped to europe- like i do with amazon uk all the time!

Oh I know right! The news came out of nowhere. I was originally expecting the album in August or September, so May isn't too bad, but at the same time it still seems too far! Especially with this DVD and NBC special airing, my excitement levels are overloading, as I'm sure everyone else's are as well!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

DVD and NBC Special Airing?! What's that all about ??

• 4 weeks later...
For some reason my Target Exclusive Preorder got cancelled due to some payment issues...I don't really know. I'm not able to pre-order it again. Is this problem happening for anybody else?

I didn't preorder yet, but I went to the website a couple of days ago and wasn't able to place an order for the deluxe version. I hope it's not sold out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk