✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Target release

Wickett

do you have to pre order it to get the extra songs?

I've bought Target exclusive CDs for other bands and they've always had them in the store. The website doesn't say it is a limited quantity for the Coldplay one, so hopefully we can still get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought Target exclusive CDs for other bands and they've always had them in the store. The website doesn't say it is a limited quantity for the Coldplay one, so hopefully we can still get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

good :D because my mom wont let me order anything online

I've preordered my Target Exclusive through ebay, paying a little fortune only for this 3 tracks ($16.99 + $10.00 shipping to Brazil), what is to me R$63,30....

This makes me mad, about everything to get here is almost impossible if you didn't spend much money to it. Why only US will get this 3 songs, why only Target??? How could others Coldplay fans from Latin America, or Asia, etc, listen it without pirate download them?

Another point, the line before the bonus tracks in the listing, after the nineth track, following the heart, I think there's a hidden track for sure. I doubt it's a coincidence...

I might just go to Target on May 19th before the concert in LA and buy their record, then listen to it on the way to LA :D :D :D

That really does sound good. Hopefully they have the deluxe edition in stores and it's not sold out. And hopefully I get tickets to their concert in LA...it's gonna be tough.

I might just go to Target on May 19th before the concert in LA and buy their record, then listen to it on the way to LA :D :D :D

That really does sound good. Hopefully they have the deluxe edition in stores and it's not sold out. And hopefully I get tickets to their concert in LA...it's gonna be tough.

And that way maybe they could sign you the album!

• 2 weeks later...
Will target canada sell this in store? Or is it only US?

*Sigh. I think they would've started advertising it by now. And their online store is so shit, can't even search for items. Also, how are you gonna get the album when the 19th is victoria day?