✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Target release

Wickett

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine as well, totally unexpected - amazing!! can't wait to get the vinyl as well. Wish they would tour this album thoroughly - I wish i can see them play the whole album through live (I i wished the same for MX - maybe they listened... probably not

I went to a Target store today and asked the employee for a copy. She went and got to for me, but then when I was just about to pay her computer said "DO NOT SELL UNTIL 5/19" :(

If anyone international wants a copy, let me know through PMs, I'm going Monday morning to buy my deluxe copy!

Guest kmm1482

mu2a6e3u.jpg

'Not sold in stores' What the hell?? I'm very confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest kmm1482
I was just there and got my copy. It was on sale for $10.99 and they had plenty. Now go get one!

The version with the 3 bonus songs??

Guest kmm1482
Yup. As matter of fact that was the only version my Target had. They didn't have the regular edition at all.

NOICE!! I got really confused and disappointed. I canceled my iTunes pre-order because I didn't want to pay for two copies. Didn't want to wait another few days for it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know why they didnt have it out?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

My guess.... they were not expecting lunatic Coldplay fans like us to be at their store at 8 in the morning looking to buy it already. They guy at my Target was putting them on the shelf as I walked up. He kind of looked at me like who is this guy buying a cd at 8:00 in the morning on a monday...

...never underestimate coldplayers target!

Had to ask for it!

They didn't have it out at my Target either, as I stopped on my way into the office. I had to ask for it. Everyone there was confused and thought today was only the 18th! I waited about 10 minutes or so, as the guy had to get it out of lockup, and he brought me a single copy with the bonus tracks!