✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Target release

Wickett

I need a huge favor. And maybe this should have it's own thread.

If I paypal the money to a US Coldplayer, can someone buy and mail me the Target deluxe edition?

I would be happy to do that for you :) PM me for info.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other option is be patient for 6 months, because Chris said on Zane Lowe interview that the bonus track on Target will be released to rest of the world 6 months from now/from the interview.

I'm kind of lucky enough have my friend in US and can bring back to my country later. Hopefully they really shipped it on 19th. :)

The other option is be patient for 6 months, because Chris said on Zane Lowe interview that the bonus track on Target will be released to rest of the world 6 months from now/from the interview.

I'm kind of lucky enough have my friend in US and can bring back to my country later. Hopefully they really shipped it on 19th. :)

EP? I'm cool with that

EP? I'm cool with that

I think it will be LP. Like "Deluxe Edition - worldwide"

but who knows :)

maybe they have more songs and release new EP like Prospekt :)

In the interview he just said that the extra songs will be 6 months from now...

not much details

Well I got this email from Target Today :dazzled::dazzled:

[TABLE=align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 80]shipped on 05/13/2014[/TD]

[TD=width: 205] [/TD]

[TD=width: 60]

quantity

[/TD]

[TD=width: 90] shipping method [/TD]

[TD=width: 95]estimated arrival[/TD]

[TD=width: 83]

price

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 6]grey.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 80]15261659_138x138.jpg[/TD]

[TD=width: 205] Coldplay - Ghost Stories (Deluxe Edition) - Only at Target

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60]1[/TD]

[TD=width: 90]Standard[/TD]

[TD=width: 95]05/21/2014 - 05/27/2014[/TD]

[TD=width: 83]

$12.99

Unit Price:$12.99

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Sorry if this had already been asked, or if it is a stupid question but- is there gonna be a physical release with the bonus tracks? What I mean is, does the CD bought at Target contain the 3 bonus tracks on the CD itself, or is it just some sort of digital download bonus?

Thanks!

Physical release on Monday in Target stores only and the rest of the world in six months.

Has anybody noticed that the item (the target deluxe edition) price has changed by time? When I ordered it by the end of April, it was priced 12.99$, now it says 13.99$ :confused:

Am I hallucinating or it is just a normal thing that prices change? or there was something wrong with my order? I am extremely scared now :Uhoh:

the target deluxe edition[/url]) price has changed by time? When I ordered it by the end of April, it was priced 12.99$, now it says 13.99$ :confused:

Am I hallucinating or it is just a normal thing that prices change? or there was something wrong with my order? I am extremely scared now :Uhoh:

no you are right my order is saying 12.99 (I ordered back in March)