✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Midnight 7-inch to be released for Record Store Day

Tash

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to six different shops with another Coldplayer and got singles for all of my Coldplaying friends! :dance:

And we didn't have to wait a single minute, just went in and got it :lol:

nFc4Uge.jpg

MUHA

OH MY GOD ARE WE FRIENDS ARE NOT WE? lol i would love to have one, or ill see if i can buy when they put on their website in a few days :) :wacky: :wacky:

^ aww :lol: I would have bought more for other people, but I didn't have enough cash with me lolfail :dead:

And as I remember, that other single Coldplay sent out a few years ago went on ebay for very little money, so don't worry, I bet you'll get a cheap one :)

So I was looking at the official pdf of record store day releases for the US and it isn't on the list?? And in an email I got from my local record store it says that it was "delayed or canceled". I guess I'm not going to find it anywhere, then?

Nevermind! Dumb me. Looked back in the thread

^ Nope, you won't find it today:

Good evening. As previously announced, on 19 April, Coldplay will release a special 7-inch version of their new song, Midnight, for Record Store Day in the UK and Europe.

Unfortunately, we have just been alerted that - due to production issues and shipping times - the 7-inch will not now reach the US in time for Record Store Day.

We will update you with a new date for release in US stores as soon as we get one. Until then, our apologies to US fans for the delay.

Anchorman

link

Somebody from UK to help this poor brazilian? I'm looking for the Midnight 7" and We Sink 7" from CHVRCHES (exclusive to UK), and on the ebay the prices of this ones are simply ridiculous... Since now, thanks!

I have a friend in Manitoba, CA, and she didn't found a single copy from Midnight. She told me that in one store, the seller had many copies of Midnight, but he told her that the copies was with an error (I don't know which), and because this he wasn't selling them. She will be back there tomorrow to trying to purchase one. Anyone heard about this?

Somebody from UK to help this poor brazilian? I'm looking for the Midnight 7" and We Sink 7" from CHVRCHES (exclusive to UK), and on the ebay the prices of this ones are simply ridiculous... Since now, thanks!

I have a friend in Manitoba, CA, and she didn't found a single copy from Midnight. She told me that in one store, the seller had many copies of Midnight, but he told her that the copies was with an error (I don't know which), and because this he wasn't selling them. She will be back there tomorrow to trying to purchase one. Anyone heard about this?

don't but the copies in US and they are not for sale anyway. I read that they have a pressing error. so essentially they won't play. coldplay has said that they will announce when the vinyl goes on sale in US but hasn't been announced so far. so my suggestion would be to can wait and see.

I got one too! my regular record store, held one aside for me :heart: but there were enough to go around, they also offer it online now, so maybe check out a participant of record store day near you to see if they offer it online or ships internationally..

• 3 weeks later...
One question to everybody that bought it, does yours have white painting or just a relief? Because mine looks like this one, so I don't know if the one that arrived was a damaged one or what.

its supposed to look like this, just etched in. what was shown on the Coldplay website was embellished so you can see what's etched on