May 11, 201412 yr Interesting sounding song... I hope I like the studio version better. Does have that One Republic Apologize vibe. I was excited when people were calling it trippy, but I don't get that at all, more like an offbeat pop opera or something..
May 11, 201412 yr From the snippet I've heard, this song is amazingggg. Looks like this album really will be 10/10 Magical song
May 11, 201412 yr :Quote:*NO LINKS OR PM REQUESTS* :Quote: New members are more than welcome to join in and discuss the rumours and chat about the leak at any time however, do not ask for a PM, and current members do not offer PMs.
May 11, 201412 yr ^ More specific for the leak thread :P But please just PM a person that asked already, there's plenty :)
May 11, 201412 yr ^ More specific for the leak thread :P But please just PM a person that asked already, there's plenty :) So the issue isn't with asking for a leak. It's with spamming the threads with requests? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 11, 201412 yr So the issue isn't with asking for a leak. It's with spamming the threads with requests? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Leaks of True Love live snippet and Another's Arms are hard to find as they are removed quickly, so there's always going to be a lot of people asking anyway, as long as its not constant which is when common sense can be used instead to PM someone who requested before and as long as there are no links posted on Coldplaying because of copyright and in this case, Chris has requested fans not to record it otherwise True Love would be on the multimedia forum. If others want to message between themselves away from the public / member's board, its up to them.
May 11, 201412 yr Leaks of True Love live snippet and Another's Arms are hard to find as they are removed quickly, so there's always going to be a lot of people asking anyway, as long as its not constant which is when common sense can be used instead to PM someone who requested before and as long as there are no links posted on Coldplaying because of copyright and in this case, Chris has requested fans not to record it otherwise True Love would be on the multimedia forum. If others want to message between themselves away from the public / member's board, its up to them. Cant believe is 8 days left! Cant wait!!! Oh hi Sparky! :D
May 12, 201412 yr That's what I've been doing lol I usually only sing when I'm driving, so I just turn up the song so loud that I can't hear myself :P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk lol, interesting~ you are in Missouri? I was once in Kansas City MO, where we listened to Co.'s album during an evening drive around X'mas ~ quite a "beautiful" experience. Nice places...
May 12, 201412 yr Truly truly truly don't like this song at all.....oh man......massively disappointed. Critics are going to tear this track apart.
May 12, 201412 yr Truly truly truly don't like this song at all.....oh man......massively disappointed. Critics are going to tear this track apart. Probably yes.. I dunno.. I find Ink really great, but this one is just so bubblegummy.. or something.. too poppy I guess .:inquisitive:.
May 12, 201412 yr I like Ink too, that one is poppy but doesn't feel like it is trying very hard. It is fun. True Love is not fun, nor is it really that sad. Reading the lyrics I thought Chris would be whispering them hauntingly but instead he is "ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying" them to a bass drum and dull strings.
May 12, 201412 yr ^Atleast it grabs your attention as a real instrument being played...or as something interesting, unlike the rest of the track.
May 12, 201412 yr ^Atleast it grabs your attention as a real instrument being played...or as something interesting, unlike the rest of the track. That's it, thank you Sir!
May 12, 201412 yr you should see my face right now, im all :O :O this song is absolutely amazing, my god, im speechless!!!
May 12, 201412 yr I wondered why I couldn't get on the forums for ages :lol: Can someone PM me the leak?
Create an account or sign in to comment