✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love

Tash

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so a little review maybe?

The quality is not great, but you can get the overall idea of the song.

The drumbeat seems quite dominant, but I'm guessing that's either due to the recording or they'll improve the performance in the future - like Another's Arms which really became a lot smoother after iTunes Festival.

Good lyrics, Chris' voice sounds good, some cool synths going on. But can't wait to hear the studio version and future live versions of this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was really good. I wish the instrumental was a little clearer, but hey, it's a leak. I think I'm going to like the studio recording. Can't wait for this album. I love and hate the amount of falsetto in these songs. Love it because it sounds amazing, and hate it because I can't sing any of the songs

lol, then you may just enjoy or imagine~ for falsetto, there might be a magic thing: if you can imagine [not to think of hitting the higher note, but try to be in the same wavelength of what the song tries to express...], then you can probably sing - which you just don't know or haven't tried before.

lol, then you may just enjoy or imagine~ for falsetto, there might be a magic thing: if you can imagine [not to think of hitting the higher note, but try to be in the same wavelength of what the song tries to express...], then you can probably sing - which you just don't know or haven't tried before.

That's what I've been doing lol I usually only sing when I'm driving, so I just turn up the song so loud that I can't hear myself :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk