✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Announce Promo Tour!

Good luck to you, hope you get good seats!!

Thanks. It's like when you are going to a job interview or something similar important like that :lol:

I have this weird nervous feeling in me the hole day and can't really concentrate on anything for more than 10 sec. I'm moving in weird ways and can't even calmly sit down for a few minutes.

This can't be healthy :lol:

I'm also checking coldplaying and other sites every couple minutes. I don't know what i'm looking for as all the news are already out there but i just have to do it.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also checking coldplaying and other sites every couple minutes. I don't know what i'm looking for as all the news are already out there but i just have to do it.

Yeah but there just might be coming out vital information about the upcoming gigs.

U NEVAH KNOW D:

*hits F5 once again*

Well, no Spain... I checking airlines for Paris and London, but the great problema was ... HOW MANY TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PERSON? If the on-line sale is two tickets for person, for exemple, all people goes for two... The possibilities are redouced to 50%... Its a nightmare....

I really like the idea of small shows.

Bands like Snow Patrol always do small venue shows. I know that the number of Coldplay fans is much bigger than Snow Patrol's but still many people wants to see them. They did 2-3 shows in each city during their last tour.

Last time Keane came to Asia they went to Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippine and Thailand. Each were small venue like 2,000 seats. While in 2009 Coldplay only do big shows in Hong Kong and Singapore.

We are poor country, not so many people can afford to travel overseas to see the band live.

To the people of LA, I understand that you still want to see Coldplay again, but look at 3 shows you already got and look at us. You have nothing to complain about.

:::Dear Coldplay,

Please add more shows.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Anyone planning on trying for NYC tickets? I am! I've been so nervous ever since they announced it, I usually don't have good luck buying tickets for high demand acts so I'm very unsure about how this is gonna go.

I already had my NYC trip planned (I live upstate) to go there on April 30th and stay until May 4th but now I'm just gonna leave midday on the 3rd and stay until the 6th....I don't mind not seeing them on SNL because 1.) I can just wait outside the studios because they all usually come out after the broadcast and 2.) they only play 2 or 3 songs on SNL anyways!

I get paid tomorrow so hopefully the tickets don't go on sale for at least another day or two. Just wanna make sure I have my money first :D

Buuuuut yeah.....is anyone else as nervous as me?! I've been feeling sick all day today... :confused:

Dumb question: Who is Trey Morgan? Can we trust his words?

Sent via Tapatalk

He's a radio DJ but somehow he knows unannounced things about Coldplay. He confirmed when Magic was coming out and if I'm not mistaken he also tweeted "Big Coldplay news tomorrow!" The day before the Magic video

I think we can trust him

He's a radio DJ but somehow he knows unannounced things about Coldplay. He confirmed when Magic was coming out and if I'm not mistaken he also tweeted "Big Coldplay news tomorrow!" The day before the Magic video

I think we can trust him

Ok, that is good news then. I really hope the GS tour uses some bigger venues, not talking about stadiums but at least arenas or at least 3-4 gigs in one city in a small venue and not just one as it is the case with the promo tour.

If i remember correct the MX promo tour was the european arena tour in Nov/Dec 2011. It was also followed with the "real" MX tour a year later.

So this could all make sense i guess.

^Can't be real! there's no information about tickets for the Paris gig yet. Just wait for the Coldplay Messenger and don't by tickets on any others sites than the sites that Coldplay will give us.

This. The cologne tickets will be personalized tickets and you are gonna need your ID to get entrance. Don't buy tickets on ebay or somewhere else.

uqy9asag.jpg

Da fuck o.O

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Nope, just nope. According to the E-Werk website the Cologne tickets will be €88,90 (That's 122,85 in Amercan Dollars, if anyone from the US was wondering)

88 euros? that's too much, i paid my mx ticket 55 euros in 2012, i don't think i'm going to see them this tour if they keep doing this kind of concerts at that price
It's really not the same kind of tour. The MX tour was a big proper tour, here it's a very small promotional tour, the biggest band in the world playing a few very small venues. The price is REALLY high, I definitely agree, but this is not the real Ghost Stories tour. If they do a proper tour in arenas, the tickets will most likely be around the same price as the ones for MX.

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets for this one! :fingersx: