✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Announce Promo Tour!

If my parents understand the importance of this for once I'm going to try for the London one, but they probably won't understand me

Do you think there is a possibility they might do exclusive radio shows where you can only win tickets? Belgian radio station Studio Brussel has a thing called Club 69. Gigs with a 500 people capacity. Arctic Monkeys, Elbow and Editors played there last year and it's really cool... (Coldplay if you see this, please consider doing this!)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if there will be a promo code for fan club members - they have done it for other high profile gigs at Royal Albert Hall. Its going to be very tough getting tickets in London I recon. Any views?
Fan club? Which fan club? There's no Coldplay fan club.

man i'm so sad right now, not only they're not coming to italy, but if they keep doing this kind of shows i'll never get to see them for this tour, it's too difficult to get tickets, they are too expensive and they always choose cities in northern italy, which is too far away for me, and i don't even know with who i'm going to see it, my parents won't let me go alone and they are too old to come with me

Same here.

C'mon parents, listen to us for once. :angry:

Can we try to convince them together? :/

man i'm so sad right now' date=' not only they're not coming to italy, but if they keep doing this kind of shows i'll never get to see them for this tour, it's too difficult to get tickets, they are too expensive and they always choose cities in northern italy, which is too far away for me, and i don't even know with who i'm going to see it, my parents won't let me go alone and they are too old to come with me[/quote']

Yup, exactly the same problem here, stupid small Belgium

Royal Albert Hall Promo Code

Fan club? Which fan club? There's no Coldplay fan club.

I know, but sometimes for high profile gigs at RaH, a Offer code is leaked to forums, like this. In any event, let me know if you hear anything!

:o :o

my parents are not the real problem, the real problem is that italy sucks and doesn't have cool arenas or stadiums like yours and the ones we have are all up in the north and few in the middle part but we don't have any in southern italy and everytime i need to make a 5 or more hours journey to get to see them

Oh my God! Just heard the news. I'm shaking. :D

Gonna try to get fix to cologne. If it doesn't work i'll try my luck in paris and london. I wanna go to london anyway.

EDIT: Just 2000 tix for the cologne show and not all of them will be on sale i guess. I hope my internet doesn't crash on Sat 9am. Tix will go FAST.

EDIT2: Just realized i was dreaming about buying concert tickets tonight. It wasn't coldplay though. :D

Just discovered that there will be another concert for a radio station in Baden Baden, Germany. Only 100 tickets will be given away for the concert in a contest this weekend. You have to call-in every time they are playing a coldplay song to have a chance to win tix.

http://www.swr3.de/musik/coldplay-hautnah/Gewinnt-ein-intimes-Coldplay-Konzert/-/id=2690218/did=2690106/1q14amr/index.html

So wait, since theres a show on the 25th of April in Germany... does this mean we might hear some more songs before release date?????!!?!?!?!?!?!

I guess we'll here most of them since its a promo show. If they want to promote the new album they have to play the songs.

I would like to know if the Cologne concert will air live on radio as it is called "1Live Radioconcert with Coldplay".

I will definetly try to get my hands on tickets for the show in cologne, only a 1.5 hours drive for me :) but in case luck is not with me it would be great if it will be broadcasted...

The ticket might be very expensive. I have to pay for the flight to Tokyo and leave my job for 3 days but I need to be at Tokyo show.

Wish me luck coldplayers and I wish you get the tickets wherever you are too. :)

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk