✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A million thanks to the wonderful person who posted the phone number!!!!!

I managed to get 2 Arena tickets in row 1 block D. The agent told me it was on the floor towards the back of the arena but I called the Royal Albert Hall and they said that because Coldplay are playing in the round, I've got front row tickets behind Chris's piano!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it I am hoping to take my 10-year-old to his first ever gig. It's going to be an amazing night!

Well done to everyone who got tickets and hugs to all who didn't.

Just came back from my business trip. My sister was not successful :( so sad my big dream does not become true to see my fav band in RAH. At least not yet. But well, I guess I was lucky enough to see them in Paris at least, so I am also happy that some of you can also witness this. It will be epic! :)

During the 2 July sale there were tickets available for July 1st as well. So 'sold out' is indefinite. Keep trying the coming days/weeks! I sure as hell will be.

There has to be a spot left. I don't take up that much room. I could sit on the floor, or on a staircase, I could hang from the ceiling, wherever they want me.

During the 2 July sale there were tickets available for July 1st as well. So 'sold out' is indefinite. Keep trying the coming days/weeks! I sure as hell will be.

There has to be a spot left. I don't take up that much room. I could sit on the floor, or on a staircase, I could hang from the ceiling, wherever they want me.

Haha same here :D I am a great seat allocator. I can make tea. I don't need a seat anyway. Just put me anywhere in that hall and I am truly thankful and happy :)

Just came back from my business trip. My sister was not successful :( so sad my big dream does not become true to see my fav band in RAH. At least not yet. But well, I guess I was lucky enough to see them in Paris at least, so I am also happy that some of you can also witness this. It will be epic! :)

yes we should be happy we were blessed to see them in Paris :)

I tried this morning to get tickets for July 1st but failed because my card got rejected (valid details).

But this afternoon me and two friends spammed F5 on 6 computers and of course Gigs and Tours was woeful but after a nerve wrecking 30 mins we managed to get 4 tickets on two names for July 2nd. 4 Grand Tier Box seats! Me and three friends are going.

This is my biggest dream coming true. I've never been to a Coldplay concert before. This is unbelievable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried this morning to get tickets for July 1st but failed because my card got rejected (valid details).

But this afternoon me and two friends spammed F5 on 6 computers and of course Gigs and Tours was woeful but after a nerve wrecking 30 mins we managed to get 4 tickets on two names for July 2nd. 4 Grand Tier Box seats! Me and three friends are going.

This is my biggest dream coming true. I've never been to a Coldplay concert before. This is unbelievable.

Wow, I am happy for you that you get to see them eventually. And thenn in the Royal Albert Hall! That's incredible I think and this will be sooooo damn epic.

Sad to miss out here though :/

I'm so happy, the tickets went on sale during my last exam so my mum and sister kindly offered to try to get tickets for me. When I came out of my exam I had a Facebook message from my sister saying she managed to get 2 choir tickets! Plus the exam went really well!

Well done everyone that got tickets- enjoy the show guys.

Tried for both London shows but it wasn't to be for me this time- I was hoping to take my little boy to see his first gig but I just didn't have any luck- we are two very gutted people this evening :(

I feel like I should write out how I got 4 tickets. I'm a web developer so I had a trick up my sleeve, but maybe other people in here will have the skills to make use of it too. I never tried it before so I didn't know for sure how it would work beforehand. Therefore I haven't shared it yet but will post tomorrow.

We need to beat these bastards stealing our tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAPPY FOR YOU !! ENJOY :)

I think this show will be epic.

1. it's in London. Home ground.

2. 360° stage - definitely something special compared to the other GS gigs so far. - maybe some additional material for a DVD? :D

3. I have the utter feeling that the setlist will be special. They soundchecked so many old songs which they haven't played on this tour yet. Highly suspicious :inquisitive: Last chance to play is London, isn't it? :wink3: and I have no ticket, so the setlist WILL obviously be outstanding (I guess even better than the LA show, which had an AMAZING setlist. The most amazing one of the GS tour so far in my opinion) - all shows I've attended so far were amazing of course. But they alsways do their greatest, special shows when I am not there :thinking: hahahahhahahaha

I think this show will be epic.

1. it's in London. Home ground.

2. 360° stage - definitely something special compared to the other GS gigs so far. - maybe some additional material for a DVD? :D

3. I have the utter feeling that the setlist will be special. They soundchecked so many old songs which they haven't played on this tour yet. Highly suspicious :inquisitive: Last chance to play is London, isn't it? :wink3: and I have no ticket, so the setlist WILL obviously be outstanding (I guess even better than the LA show, which had an AMAZING setlist. The most amazing one of the GS tour so far in my opinion) - all shows I've attended so far were amazing of course. But they alsways do their greatest, special shows when I am not there :thinking: hahahahhahahaha

Just to rub more salt in our Coldplayer wounds :laugh3: sorry for that

I managed to get 2 tickets this morning for the first show, thankfully. Circle seats. Not so close to the stage but better than nothing right? What a struggle it was!

I'm really sorry for you guys who couldn't get ticket. Such a disappointment :(

I had a strange experience. Missed out on tickets in the morning for 1st July, so tried again in the afternoon for 2nd July tickets. Kept refreshing for tickets here, definitely on the page for 2nd tickets, and eventually got 2 choir seats. Funny thing is the confirmation email andmy gigsandtours account say they are for the 1st! I've queried it with gigsandtours but nothing back yet. Has this happened to anyone else? So hope nothing has gone wrong!

I had a strange experience. Missed out on tickets in the morning for 1st July, so tried again in the afternoon for 2nd July tickets. Kept refreshing for tickets here, definitely on the page for 2nd tickets, and eventually got 2 choir seats. Funny thing is the confirmation email andmy gigsandtours account say they are for the 1st! I've queried it with gigsandtours but nothing back yet. Has this happened to anyone else? So hope nothing has gone wrong!

Give them a ring?