April 28, 201412 yr It's going to get a lot of views, that's for sure. I do feel bad for him, regarding what he said about Coldplay being polarising because they do a particular thing very well and all. He basically had to choose between his marriage and the band, ah man.
April 28, 201412 yr So the audio-stream will be on 8PM and the video-upload on 9PM? because then I'll wait for the video
April 28, 201412 yr To be honest, by what i just read I didn't understand anything . Either in the contest of the interview, it will be more clear . Or either it's Chris being Chris , it looks like he opens up but all he's saying is very abstract imo , it's like we have to interpret it like songs lyrics. He is a very deep person , he seems to be like a "tortured artist" . Looking forward this interview !
April 28, 201412 yr should i listen to it at 8 pm and then re watch it at 9 pm or skip directly for the video at 9 pm and get the full experience?
April 28, 201412 yr should i listen to it at 8 pm and then re watch it at 9 pm or skip directly for the video at 9 pm and get the full experience? I think the full experience is better!
April 28, 201412 yr should i listen to it at 8 pm and then re watch it at 9 pm or skip directly for the video at 9 pm and get the full experience? I'll listen live and then watch the video. Anyways, I will see the interview multiple times over the next days!
April 28, 201412 yr what's the point in recording it if can download the video oh didn't know there was a video :p
April 28, 201412 yr I am very happy for this interview, don't get me wrong. But it would have been RAD if it would have included also Jonny, Guy and Will!
April 28, 201412 yr There are spoilers all over the internet. I love it if he talks personal stuff. Can't wait for the video.
April 28, 201412 yr I think I will record the interview tonight. :D Again, its being recorded and put on youtube for us anyways....
April 28, 201412 yr Again, its being recorded and put on youtube for us anyways.... Didnt see previous posts, sorry. I guess Ill keep it to myself :)
April 28, 201412 yr :( Omg that part where he says something about changing and not wanting to be scared omg this is Oceans isn't it :( Definitely :nod: :( To be honest, by what i just read I didn't understand anything . Either in the contest of the interview, it will be more clear . Or either it's Chris being Chris , it looks like he opens up but all he's saying is very abstract imo , it's like we have to interpret it like songs lyrics. He is a very deep person , he seems to be like a "tortured artist" . Looking forward this interview ! I think he really wants to explain all the thoughts fluttering in his head, but the matter is so complicated that he can't put them all together in plain speech... It's wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff :P And if you consider that these are private problems and that Chris is still quite a reserved person, he also probably doesn't want to make it too detailed. :shrug:
April 28, 201412 yr So what's the link to listen live ? it's on the same channel as the video posted in OP. Should be available 9:00 local, but 3:00 EST edit: oh sorry, you said you want to listen live. well, the thread title says BBCR1, so i'd google for that
April 28, 201412 yr Definitely :nod: :( I think he really wants to explain all the thoughts fluttering in his head, but the matter is so complicated that he can't put them all together in plain speech... It's wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff :P And if you consider that these are private problems and that Chris is still quite a reserved person, he also probably doesn't want to make it too detailed. :shrug: Sounds to me from the quotes and the new songs , he needs to find himself as an individual .. so he can then be the person in love that he wants to be and he can love the person the way he thinks they should be loved.. This is the most vulnerable Ive ever seen , heard him. This split seems so different then many ,its not like they just don't love each other its like he needs to better himself ( figure s**t out ) so they can possibly come back together in a better light. That is just my two cents worth .. I to think there is a lot going on in his head .. like she said once hes a mad scientist! Listening to oceans now the lyrics are sooo on point and so beautiful.. Its by far my favorite of GS so far! I cannot wait to see this interview maybe being sort of more open( in his own confusing way ) is a step in helping him figure it out it doesn't mean he has to just let everyone know everything about his private life but instead a tool to help him not be so guarded . Man I really should have been a therapist LMAO
Create an account or sign in to comment