✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin on Zane Lowe (28-04-2014) - 8pm on BBCR1

Captain Crieff

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be amazing. I can't wait.

Always In My Head sounds amazing. I hope we get it next Monday (fingers crossed)

And Chris looks a little sad towards the end. I think this is going to be a great interview with some jokes and some serious stuffs.

I wish he could stop talking about One Direction and Justin Bieber.

is he talking about gwyneth???? or bashing someone maybe, and is that the album version of always in my head?? so many things today i'm losing my mind

i don't think he will talk about the split since this is a teaser , and they want to make it look like he's going to talk about it so people who are interested in gossips will want to watch .

Chris Martin speaks out for the first time on Gwyneth Paltrow split

Chris Martin consciously spoke out for the first time about his separation with Gwyneth Paltrow.

The Coldplay frontman sat down with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe and acknowledged the end of his 10-year marriage to the 41-year-old actress.

"Everyone in their life goes through challenges," he said in the teaser clip. "Whether it's love or money or kids or illness."

"There have been a lot of false headlines recently but this would be a real one," he continued referring to the news of their split.

Martin and Paltrow announced their "conscious uncoupling" last month on Paltrow's lifestyle website, GOOP.

"It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate," the couple said in their statement. "We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate."

BBC Radio 1’s full interview with Martin airs Monday.

Link: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/chris-martin-speaks-gwyneth-paltrow-split-article-1.1768684

Even though it may sound personal, but still I wanna hear Chris talking about this. Feel sorry about him...but still hoping that Chris will be getting back together with Gwyneth. I read another article that all of their belongings are being moved out this morning in North London. Was thinking if their studios would still stay there even though Chris is no longer living in London anymore :(

Guest LiquidSky

<header id="a-headers"> [h=1]Chris Martin speaks out for first time on Gwyneth Paltrow split[/h] [h=2]The Coldplay singer opened up about the ‘challenges’ in life during a new interivew with BBC Radio 1, airing Monday.[/h]</header>

Chris Martin consciously spoke out for the first time about his separation with Gwyneth Paltrow.

The Coldplay frontman sat down with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe and acknowledged the end of his 10-year marriage to the 41-year-old actress.

"Everyone in their life goes through challenges," he said in the teaser clip. "Whether it's love or money or kids or illness."

"There have been a lot of false headlines recently but this would be a real one," he continued referring to the news of their split.

Martin and Paltrow announced their "conscious uncoupling" last month on Paltrow's lifestyle website, GOOP.

"It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate," the couple said in their statement. "We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31706[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31707[/ATTACH]

link

<header id="a-headers"> Chris Martin speaks out for first time on Gwyneth Paltrow split

The Coldplay singer opened up about the ‘challenges’ in life during a new interivew with BBC Radio 1, airing Monday.

</header>

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31706[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31707[/ATTACH]

link

Yeah same as what I posted last night:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99568-Chris-Martin-on-Zane-Lowe-(28-04-2014)-8pm-on-BBCR1?p=5641285&viewfull=1#post5641285

Cant wait for Monday!!!!