✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin on Zane Lowe (28-04-2014) - 8pm on BBCR1

Captain Crieff

It's going to get a lot of views, that's for sure.

I do feel bad for him, regarding what he said about Coldplay being polarising because they do a particular thing very well and all. He basically had to choose between his marriage and the band, ah man.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, by what i just read I didn't understand anything . Either in the contest of the interview, it will be more clear . Or either it's Chris being Chris , it looks like he opens up but all he's saying is very abstract imo , it's like we have to interpret it like songs lyrics.

He is a very deep person , he seems to be like a "tortured artist" . Looking forward this interview !

:(

Omg that part where he says something about changing and not wanting to be scared omg this is Oceans isn't it :(

Definitely :nod: :(

To be honest, by what i just read I didn't understand anything . Either in the contest of the interview, it will be more clear . Or either it's Chris being Chris , it looks like he opens up but all he's saying is very abstract imo , it's like we have to interpret it like songs lyrics.

He is a very deep person , he seems to be like a "tortured artist" . Looking forward this interview !

I think he really wants to explain all the thoughts fluttering in his head, but the matter is so complicated that he can't put them all together in plain speech... It's wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff :P And if you consider that these are private problems and that Chris is still quite a reserved person, he also probably doesn't want to make it too detailed.

:shrug:

So what's the link to listen live ?

it's on the same channel as the video posted in OP. Should be available 9:00 local, but 3:00 EST

edit: oh sorry, you said you want to listen live. well, the thread title says BBCR1, so i'd google for that

Definitely :nod: :(

I think he really wants to explain all the thoughts fluttering in his head, but the matter is so complicated that he can't put them all together in plain speech... It's wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff :P And if you consider that these are private problems and that Chris is still quite a reserved person, he also probably doesn't want to make it too detailed.

:shrug:

Sounds to me from the quotes and the new songs , he needs to find himself as an individual .. so he can then be the person in love that he wants to be and he can love the person the way he thinks they should be loved.. This is the most vulnerable Ive ever seen , heard him. This split seems so different then many ,its not like they just don't love each other its like he needs to better himself ( figure s**t out ) so they can possibly come back together in a better light. That is just my two cents worth .. I to think there is a lot going on in his head .. like she said once hes a mad scientist! Listening to oceans now the lyrics are sooo on point and so beautiful.. Its by far my favorite of GS so far! I cannot wait to see this interview maybe being sort of more open( in his own confusing way ) is a step in helping him figure it out it doesn't mean he has to just let everyone know everything about his private life but instead a tool to help him not be so guarded .

Man I really should have been a therapist LMAO