✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin on Zane Lowe (28-04-2014) - 8pm on BBCR1

Captain Crieff

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm slowly dying right now. I don't know if I'm going to make it to the 19th of May, and if I do, I'm going to die as soon as I listen to it. Chris Martin, aside from being the frontman of my favourite band and an incredible musician, is such an incredible, inspiring, thoughtful person and I love him more and more with every new thing he does :heart: This interview is so interesting. And, content aside, I adore his speaking voice as much as his singing voice because he is so soothing and sounds like chocolate. Ugh, I'm done.

I'm slowly dying right now. I don't know if I'm going to make it to the 19th of May, and if I do, I'm going to die as soon as I listen to it. Chris Martin, aside from being the frontman of my favourite band and an incredible musician, is such an incredible, inspiring, thoughtful person and I love him more and more with every new thing he does :heart: This interview is so interesting. And, content aside, I adore his speaking voice as much as his singing voice because he is so soothing and sounds like chocolate. Ugh, I'm done.

I totally agree