✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin on Zane Lowe (28-04-2014) - 8pm on BBCR1

Captain Crieff

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Chris choose to do it with Zane. He's one of my favourite interviewers. But I really hope Zane didn't ask him about Gwyneth.

Imagine if you have to sit there and tell the whole world about breaking up with your wife. :(

1500x500

I don't think he would talk about separation a lot. I'm sure he would put off it. :)

I'm glad Chris choose to do it with Zane. He's one of my favourite interviewers. But I really hope Zane didn't ask him about Gwyneth.

Imagine if you have to sit there and tell the whole world about breaking up with your wife. :(

1500x500

It might sound more personal if Chris would talk about it though, I think I'll be more excited if he is going to talk about his music and the rest of the band saying how good they are and how far they have reached up until now. That's all the fans are wanting to hear. It's been a month now since Chris and Gwyneth have been separated, and still sad that the fact that a 10-year marriage is not an easy thing to do, maybe they go in different directions and separate ways, perhaps Chris deserves much better than Gwyneth :) ORRRR hoping they are gonna get back together one day! This Ghost Stories album feels like talking about the one and only person, Gwyneth...as far as I thought. What do you guys think?

I don't think he would talk about separation a lot. I'm sure he would put off it. :)

agree :nod: :nod:

and i don't like it when they are advertising some coldplay concert or interview with Chris-Gwyneth split up

I just want to hear how he came up to writing these songs , but by the sounds of it every song seems to be personal in this album? I wonder what Gwyneth thinks if and when she listens to these songs...Chris is quite cool and I just hope both are happy. Whatever he decides to do , I just hope he doesn't talk about justin beiber and One Direction the whole hour to divert answers from his personal life. Talks about the songwriting process.

We all know its just editing .. There's no way Chris will sit there and spill the beans on all .. I think he will speak in general about somethings concerning all that's happened but nothing specific.. I cannot wait for the interview! Most all the headlines are about how terrible Gwyneth is well guess what he married her . He had two kids with her, they were together a long time , they still seem to be together in a way ( looks like more of a break to me ) i can imagine he hates seeing all the headlines.. They seem to very much love each other ...If my instinct of Chris being a real good guy are right then ppl need to lay off Gwyneth .. Everyone has things ppl may not like about them but ppl act like shes the worse person on earth in the tabloid world.. ID say give it 6 months - year and the rings will be back on anyway lol All these amazing songs are obviously personal and it tells a story of being apart but at the same time loving someone so much ..... time will tell.. I think ghost stories is gonna be a mega hit.. And now this post seems irrelevant to the thread lol point being cant wait for the interview!! He looks fantastic may i add!

Shame on whoever edited the preview of the interview just to get the attention of the press that it is interested in the GP-CM ordeal.

I don't think the split is going to be mentioned maybe alluded to but not mentioned. Chris has always kept his private life private and I think He will more so in this difficult time for him. I would say the band have a rule on interviews now for that not to be mentioned and all the interviewers would be informed before their interview.

I don't think the split is going to be mentioned maybe alluded to but not mentioned. Chris has always kept his private life private and I think He will more so in this difficult time for him. I would say the band have a rule on interviews now for that not to be mentioned and all the interviewers would be informed before their interview.

Exactly my point. It is very possible that Chris will not really talk about the end of HIS relationship, but just incidentally and in any case, very shortly. Thus, it is even more shaming that someone will edit the whole interview and precisely pick those seconds just to get the attention of the tabloids.

Exactly my point. It is very possible that Chris will not really talk about the end of HIS relationship, but just incidentally and in any case, very shortly. Thus, it is even more shaming that someone will edit the whole interview and precisely pick those seconds just to get the attention of the tabloids.

Yeah Its kind of sad for chris and the stupid tabloids just exploiting a quote taken out of contrast probably

it just hit me, there's going to be a video for the interview or just the audio?

In his tweet announcing the interview, Zane Lowe said the interview will be on "BBC Radio 1 and R1 Youtube". I don't know if the whole thing will be shown live, or if the whole interview will somehow be available on Youtube, but I think that at least some bits of that famous Kanye interview (and other interviews of artists by Zane Lowe) were uploaded on BBCR1's youtube channel, so I'm sure it will be the same for Chris' interview...maybe even the whole thing :wideeyed:

I wonder if tomorrow we will get to hear at least a preview of a few seconds of all the songs in the album (studio version). In the interview with Jay Z, Zane went track by track seeking comments from J. And from the promo video, it seems he did the same with Chris (at least with Always In My Head).

I wonder if tomorrow we will get to hear at least a preview of a few seconds of all the songs in the album (studio version). In the interview with Jay Z, Zane went track by track seeking comments from J. And from the promo video, it seems he did the same with Chris (at least with Always In My Head).

Isn't there a chance we might get a instant grat track tommorow? Personally if there was I think it would be always in my head.

In his tweet announcing the interview, Zane Lowe said the interview will be on "BBC Radio 1 and R1 Youtube". I don't know if the whole thing will be shown live, or if the whole interview will somehow be available on Youtube, but I think that at least some bits of that famous Kanye interview (and other interviews of artists by Zane Lowe) were uploaded on BBCR1's youtube channel, so I'm sure it will be the same for Chris' interview...maybe even the whole thing :wideeyed:

Will the video be live as well? Or was it recorded already?