✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on Jimmy Fallon (May 6th)

IneedYou23

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sniffles* i'm leaving nyc 4 hours before it tapes. otherwise i would try to meet them outside after. i missed benedict cumberbatch by like 5 mins last time i was there in october. *cries*

Edit: just kidding. just changed my bus reservation, leaving the 7th now. i need to meet them haha

Awesome! I was hoping they would do late night/tonight show :D

Last time Jimmy interviewed Chris right? Do you think that could happen again? I know they are not doing interviews and stuff, maybe I'm asking for too much...

Awesome! I was hoping they would do late night/tonight show :D

Last time Jimmy interviewed Chris right? Do you think that could happen again? I know they are not doing interviews and stuff, maybe I'm asking for too much...

I'd loooooooove them to do an interview, but 2 other guests are already listed for that show so I don't think there will be any. The last time was hilarious and amazing and the worm omg :dazzled::awesome::lol: but ya I think the band don't want to do many interviews for this one, even with Jimmy Fallon :\

*sniffles* i'm leaving nyc 4 hours before it tapes. otherwise i would try to meet them outside after. i missed benedict cumberbatch by like 5 mins last time i was there in october. *cries*

Edit: just kidding. just changed my bus reservation, leaving the 7th now. i need to meet them haha

Good luck! : )

Good luck! : )

Thanks!! Hopefully this time I'm not too busy eating a brownie when they come out. Seriously....it still really stings to know I was busy EATING, when people were meeting one of my old favourite actors. Ugh. Thank you though, I'm also going to NBC Studios at 1am (I think) to try and meet them after SNL....although I'm guessing they'll be tired so I won't bother them too much.....Really hoping I can meet them, I'm going into the military this summer so I won't really have the chance after this! :\

Thanks!! Hopefully this time I'm not too busy eating a brownie when they come out. Seriously....it still really stings to know I was busy EATING, when people were meeting one of my old favourite actors. Ugh. Thank you though, I'm also going to NBC Studios at 1am (I think) to try and meet them after SNL....although I'm guessing they'll be tired so I won't bother them too much.....Really hoping I can meet them, I'm going into the military this summer so I won't really have the chance after this! :\

Haha that brownie must have been worth it :D

I think they do the recordings of the shows before the actual airing time so going at night may not work, not sure though. Let us know what happens!

Haha that brownie must have been worth it :D

I think they do the recordings of the shows before the actual airing time so going at night may not work, not sure though. Let us know what happens!

Looking back on it, it wasn't really worth it that much. It was still very good though.

Nope, it's 100% live! That's why they call it Saturday Night Live ;) But I'll let you guys know!

Looking back on it, it wasn't really worth it that much. It was still very good though.

Nope, it's 100% live! That's why they call it Saturday Night Live ;) But I'll let you guys know!

Wow haha definitely didn't know that even though it's quite obvious :P

Guest LiquidSky

It's not listed in their main site but I guess we will find out next week!