✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True, which is why - when Coldplay want electronic influences and have all that choice open to them - they choose to work with Avicci.
Yep. And it's also hard to imagine Coldplay working with Aphex Twin. I mean Coldplay is known for their signature melodies so it's quite hard for me to imagine that they'll compose a song with that type of electronica in mind. They're not Radiohead to do such thing. They are Coldplay.

Yep. And it's also hard to imagine Coldplay working with Aphex Twin. I mean Coldplay is known for their signature melodies so it's quite hard for me to imagine that they'll compose a song with that type of electronica in mind. They're not Radiohead to do such thing. They are Coldplay.

I don't know, I think Aphex's best feature - like coldplay - is his melodic sense...I could concieve of a collaboration later on. Like desolate piano over a muted signature Aphex beat with chris' occasional melodic refrains distorted and covered in effects...

Sorry I'm daydreaming

^That would be amazing, though, I don't see Aphex Twin ever working with anyone, especially the biggest band in the world haha.

I had yet another dream that AHFOD was surprised released like really soon and the album cover was this bizarre yellow backed painting/drawing with an outline of a head and all of these strange characters that looked like they were out of a van gogh/picasso painting. It almost looked like a cover for a detective book. Also, if you are familiar with the latest Father John Misty record, the cover in my dream was very reminiscent of that style. Unfortunately I woke up before I could listen,

This has been my third dream about the albums release...sorry. Had to share just in case I end up being right thereby confirming my future predicting abilities. :o

Teasing in the style of the pre-Mylo era would be awesome. (and I mean PRE-Mylo. Like before they went showcasing half the new album on their festival tours)

I know right! I also miss roadie 42. the band's been quiet for far too long now.

If there's going to be a collaboration on lp7, these are the top ten people I'd like it to be:

1. Sigur Ros

2. Radiohead

3. Aphex Twin

4. U2

5. Noel Gallagher

6. Johnny Marr

7. Richard Ashcroft/Nick McCabe

8. Amorphous Androgynous

9. Four Tet

10. Damon Albarn

Or y'know Nicki Minaj whatever -_-

If there's going to be a collaboration on lp7, these are the top ten people I'd like it to be:

1. Sigur Ros

2. Radiohead

3. Aphex Twin

4. U2

5. Noel Gallagher

6. Johnny Marr

7. Richard Ashcroft/Nick McCabe

8. Amorphous Androgynous

9. Four Tet

10. Damon Albarn

Or y'know Nicki Minaj whatever -_-

I doubt there will be any collaborations. Bono would sound great though. :D