✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@coldplay: “Clearly I remember / From the windows they were watching / While we froze down below” https://t.co/OUKHMYYiy6 A

Guys, they are tweeting throwbacks to the first singles. First, it was ETIAW and now Violet Hill. Its gotta mean something right?

From the windoews they (Coldplay) were watching / While we (the fans at Coldplaying) froze down below (waiting for news)

They're clearly taking a jab at us lot here.

@coldplay: “Clearly I remember / From the windows they were watching / While we froze down below” https://t.co/OUKHMYYiy6 A

Guys, they are tweeting throwbacks to the first singles. First, it was ETIAW and now Violet Hill. Its gotta mean something right?

So that means that they will tweet Magic next and then the new single?

Guest diogo_sg
Wait, but ETIAW was tweeted first.

Maybe they are not following the order. They can tweet Shiver or IMP next, for all we know

"I live to see the world"

Guest diogo_sg
They're not going in order (makes sense, they don't have to be so predictable), so we'll have to wait for lines from Shiver, In My Place, Speed Of Sound, Magic and MAYBE Brothers & Sisters since it's their first ever single.

I highly doubt we're getting a B&S tweet. Highly.

Guest diogo_sg

If Mila Furstova said that AHFOD is very different from GS, that must mean that the band already has some songs finished!!! People, we're getting close!! [emoji38]

Guest diogo_sg
Yeah they don't really talk much about what happened before Parachtues, if they don't have to.

That's true. It would be so nice to hear them play some pre-Parachutes songs in one of their concerts

"But my heart is beating and my pulses start / Cathedrals in my heart"

“Clearly I remember / From the windows they were watching / While we froze down below”

Hrm . . . the ETiaW lyrics are talking about the initial excitement building as a new era dawns? And then the Violet Hill lyrics are talking about the agonizing wait between various pieces of news? I got nothin' :P

Note that each of these songs were lead singles for new eras. Didn't anchorman recently post about Midnight too? Or was that just Coldplaying.

Regardless, if Coldplay tweets/Facebook posts Speed of Sound next, that would seem to suggest they are counting down their lead singles throughout the years. If that was followed by In My Place and then Shiver, one would surmise that would be the perfect time to post a new lead single :)