✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

the thing is, with GS there was a lot more going on. the concerts, random sightings of coldplay filming, constant sightings of the band both sides of the pond and even a picture of the whole band chilling outside a recording studio. but right now, there is very little to go by. other than jonny going with chris to a couple of acoustic charity gigs, nothing of the rest of the band.

This is very, very true. Very quiet on the Coldplay front. I think if the album was anywhere near the finishing stages there would be a lot more activity, or at least some kind of movement. I think we may be waiting til early 2016 for the album itself, but hopefully we will hear some new material played live if we do happen to wait that long.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we can now rule out a single being released on sunday or at midnight. I'm hoping we get one today(monday) but I think it may be next week!

To be fair, Magic was released right at midnight CST. (Maybe 12:30 A.M., I'm not sure.)

EDIT: Just kidding. It was right before 10:30 P.M. CST.

So we can now rule out a single being released on sunday or at midnight. I'm hoping we get one today(monday) but I think it may be next week!

Well, I think the band would release news during an awake hour for London, New York and LA. Just makes sense to do this in order to have the most amount of eyes and ears on it by accommodating to 3 of the largest cities in the world. So, I would guess that would be 9am LA time = Noon NY time = 5pm London time on Monday; 17 hours away

• Administrators
Well, I think the band would release news during an awake hour for London, New York and LA. Just makes sense to do this in order to have the most amount of eyes and ears on it by accommodating to 3 of the largest cities in the world. So, I would guess that would be 9am LA time = Noon NY time = 5pm London time on Monday; 17 hours away

Makes more sense, Lets hope!

Every time I come on the forums this thread takes up basically the entire feed, and I keep expecting to hear news :dozey:

Coldplay y u do dis

lol, I expect a major site slowdown to be the indicator of real news. At which point I would jump over to Coldplay's/Coldplaying's/ColdplayAtlas's Twitter.

Every time I come on the forums this thread takes up basically the entire feed, and I keep expecting to hear news :dozey:

Coldplay y u do dis

lol' date=' I expect a major site slowdown to be the indicator of real news.[/quote']

I hope my internet connection doesn't tease me and start slowing down when I happen to be on the site :P

Guest diogo_sg
Do you guys remember that the GS hype thread crashed and completely disappeared sometime after the album came out? Enjoy reading these posts while you can, they won't be around for long! [emoji14]

Oh my God, really?!

I hope that doesn't happen again!! [emoji37]

"I live to see the world"

Guest diogo_sg
Not entirely up to date with all the news. Why is everyone expecting a single today? Is it based on some serious info or just hope?

Sent via Tapatalk

Just good old hope [emoji1]

So, if we really set our rumoured release time at around 5pm (in London), that means we still have 5 hours to go.

However, the band has kept really quiet about a new song or AHFOD - too quiet in my opinion. But: I'm still very new in the Coldplay-scene so maybe the band is known for this quiet build-up before a release.

What experiences have you made with Coldplay releases and the weeks and days leading up to them?

Guest diogo_sg
So, if we really set our rumoured release time at around 5pm (in London), that means we still have 5 hours to go.

However, the band has kept really quiet about a new song or AHFOD - too quiet in my opinion. But: I'm still very new in the Coldplay-scene so maybe the band is known for this quiet build-up before a release.

What experiences have you made with Coldplay releases and the weeks and days leading up to them?

I'm sort of new to this fandom too, but I think they've always teased the fans before new releases. Of course this isn't always the same, they can change their ways of doing stuff whenever they want [emoji6]

Not entirely up to date with all the news. Why is everyone expecting a single today? Is it based on some serious info or just hope?

Sent via Tapatalk

An anon 3 weeks back (who appeared to be correct in guessing the announcement of the upcoming gigs) said to expect a single in '2-3 weeks'. This is the last week and the beginning of the week when its likely to happen.

Typically, I recall the band teasing about something on Monday on the previous Friday. We're hoping they're gonna come out of the blue on Monday without the usual tease.

Almost 7 am here in the American Central Time Zone! Looks like maybe no single today but considering we still haven't heard anything I'm not too disappointed

Still too early for Pacific time zone imo. 5:00 am over there.

• Administrators

Nearly 5pm BST and still nothing, I'm thinking we might get the usual teaser this friday and it'll be released sunday/monday. They have been awfully quiet on twitter the past few days, unless they decide to drop a single on us out of nowhere! Anyway I'm jumping at every tweet that comes in!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32174[/ATTACH]