✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Nearly 5pm BST and still nothing, I'm thinking we might get the usual teaser this friday and it'll be released sunday/monday. They have been awfully quiet on twitter the past few days, unless they decide to drop a single on us out of nowhere! Anyway I'm jumping at every tweet that comes in!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32174[/ATTACH]

Awfully quiet ! Exactly. And I'm a bit annoyed to be honest. Give us at least a date, an album cover or the first single...

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still 3 hours to go for our desired Monday-release (London time), but my hope already began fading away slowly after nothing happened around 5pm, to be honest. Most likely, we'll have to admit to ourselves that we all took a delusive rumour for granted and got disappointed in the end. If that's the case, then I can still say: To share all the anticipation, tension and hope with you guys was a great feeling!

And: The chances of finally getting to enjoy the first pieces of AHFOD in the next weeks (maybe even this Friday) are still unimpaired - even more than that, considering that the mixing process is in full swing right now according to Rik Simpson's message.

Guest diogo_sg
Still 3 hours to go for our desired Monday-release (London time), but my hope already began fading away slowly after nothing happened around 5pm, to be honest. Most likely, we'll have to admit to ourselves that we all took a delusive rumour for granted and got disappointed in the end. If that's the case, then I can still say: To share all the anticipation, tension and hope with you guys was a great feeling!

And: The chances of finally getting to enjoy the first pieces of AHFOD in the next weeks (maybe even this Friday) are still unimpaired - even more than that, considering that the mixing process is in full swing right now according to Rik Simpson's message.

We'll most likely get something right before/after the iHeart Festival. Think positive [emoji6]

"I live to see the world"

We'll most certainly hear something before iheart radio, maybe a snippet then a full song during the concert.

Guest diogo_sg
We'll most certainly hear something before iheart radio, maybe a snippet then a full song during the concert.

image.jpg?w=500&c=1

"I live to see the world"

I think we should keep an eye on Tuesdays. If they decide to surprise release the entire album it would most likely be done on a Tuesday. Though Beyoncé and Drake notably released their surprise albums on Saturday and Friday. The fun is that we really don't know!! I personally would love a single, but if they just wait til everything is 100% ready and release an entire album of brand new material around their shows.... Well, the forum would break.

I think we should keep an eye on Tuesdays. If they decide to surprise release the entire album it would most likely be done on a Tuesday. Though Beyoncé and Drake notably released their surprise albums on Saturday and Friday. The fun is that we really don't know!! I personally would love a single, but if they just wait til everything is 100% ready and release an entire album of brand new material around their shows.... Well, the forum would break.

The forum sure would break! Of course with all this anticipation it's bound to break no matter how the album or single drops!