LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As 42Escapist said, I think the forum is going to break no matter what :lol:

At this point, I've shifted my focus to the September gigs, and I think that's probably when we'll get a single. If anything happens before then, it's just a bonus! :nice:

This is probably really accurate. If we don't hear anything by tomorrow then I'd say September.

Guest diogo_sg
As 42Escapist said, I think the forum is going to break no matter what [emoji38]

At this point, I've shifted my focus to the September gigs, and I think that's probably when we'll get a single. If anything happens before then, it's just a bonus! :nice:

I agree with you

We'll hardly get anything before September imo

"I live to see the world"

• Administrators
The forum sure would break! Of course with all this anticipation it's bound to break no matter how the album or single drops!

I can't wait to see the bandwidth graphs in the control panel. When the wiki opened it shot up, I don't even know what will happen when AHFOD comes out :D

Jeeez now they're just teasing us. It's odd they would tweet something this late/early. Especially if it's just a reference to Violet Hill. There's an agent somewhere in our ranks.. Watching.. Taking notes.. "I got one eye on the road and one on you"

Jeeez now they're just teasing us. It's odd they would tweet something this late/early. Especially if it's just a reference to Violet Hill. There's an agent somewhere in our ranks.. Watching.. Taking notes.. "I got one eye on the road and one on you"

I think there is a decent chance that this is a clue as to how the first single will be revealed. Does everyone remember how "Violet Hill" came to be introduced to the world? That's right. One morning we woke up, and there on their website was a little note with a link to download the track for free. The music video came shortly afterwards. That was a glorious morning! I remember throwing it onto a CD so I could listen to it in my car on the way to school.

So, perhaps the first single for the new record will be released similarly to the way "Violet Hill" was released--suddenly and without any pomp or circumstance. I'm also willing to wager that if they are going to tease us like that with a potential clue, then it can't be too far away!

Guys I totally understand and appreciate your enthusiasm and anticipation but we've had so many of these "anonymous sources" down the years and people still fall for it. Based on facts and evidence I personally think it's way way too early to expect anything. I also think the less you think about it the more joyful and surprising any official announcement becomes. :)

Guys I totally understand and appreciate your enthusiasm and anticipation but we've had so many of these "anonymous sources" down the years and people still fall for it. Based on facts and evidence I personally think it's way way too early to expect anything. I also think the less you think about it the more joyful and surprising any official announcement becomes. :)

People still fall for it, because a strong feeling of hope seemingly doesn't need a seed (like tweets by Coldplay) that makes it grow - hope is the seed itself.

Way too early ? No. It's "about to be released" so it's clearly a matter of days imo.

People are indeed too impatient, and I do agree that the less you think about it the easier it'll be to wait for new material.

• Administrators
Im 100% sure anchorman is teasing us

he èosted the lyrics from ETIAW and Violet Hill, both were first singles from their respective albums

I think we are pretty close to it

lets see if he posts the lyrics of magic, shiver, in my place and speed of sound

That's a good theory, lyrics from these singles might be posted every day and this might lead up to a release one of these days.

That's a good theory, lyrics from these singles might be posted every day and this might lead up to a release one of these days.

not everyday

5th august the ETIAW ones, it was a wednesday

after two weeks the VH ones, it was a tuesday (the day before wednesday)

manteining the same pattern if we keep on counting the day before every two weeks we get:

Magic/Shiver/Speed of Sound/In My Place lyrics like this

Magic on 31 of August a Monday

Shiver on 20 September a Sunday

Speed of Sound 3rd of october a Saturday

In My Place 16th of october a friday

and then of course LP7 first single release date: 29th of October, a Thursday

Guest diogo_sg
not everyday

manteining the same pattern if we keep on counting the day before every two weeks we get:

:excited: [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Guest diogo_sg
Violet Hill - Was a long and dark December

December, you get it?

December !! :\

We'll see

December will be filled with album releases!!

not everyday

Perhaps Anchorman will only post the lyrics to Magic before we get something from LP7 considering he started with the first singles from two of the most recent albums.

Imo, it would make more sense to start with the earlier first singles. But, just being hopeful! ;)