✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only to explain better, I'm not that kind of people who says pop is shit. I listen to a huge amount of pop music (obviously I also listen to other genres), but there are different kinds of pop music and some are not so good imho. Coldplay during their last two eras took inspiration from pop music artists I dislike with all my heart, that's why I am so critical about it.

If you want an example of how I think good electropop music sounds like, here it is:

[video=youtube;dLdhQXqCg2A]

As I predicted, MX part 2 is upon us.

I'm also convinced the song they're recording the video for is very similar to ASFOS. In fact the whole album will be a fusion of Paradise and ASFOS.

I doubt it. Every album that coldplay releases is different from one another. This album is no exception. We got horns and violins on this album, it's going to be different.

Guest diogo_sg
As I predicted, MX part 2 is upon us.

I'm also convinced the song they're recording the video for is very similar to ASFOS. In fact the whole album will be a fusion of Paradise and ASFOS.

I doubt that. Mila Furstova said AHFOD is very different from GS, so I wouldn't expect a new ASFOS.

I only make a prediction: the 2nd single they'll put out of AHFOD will be the song Chris said to be "our attempt to make the perfect happy song"

They already did that. The song is called Strawberry Swing. To me when Chris says "our attempt to make the perfect happy song" he really means "our attempt to make a commercially successful pop tune that will go to number 1 and play on the radio so much everyone ends up detesting it" :mean:

They already did that. The song is called Strawberry Swing. To me when Chris says "our attempt to make the perfect happy song" he really means "our attempt to make a commercially successful pop tune that will go to number 1 and play on the radio so much everyone ends up detesting it" :mean:

you couldn't say it better

When I saw the thread had exploded like that and there was a special "A Head full of dreams link" below, I was sure there had been an anouncement. Checked Coldplay FB, nothing. Clicked on the link and saw that picture of Chris and thought oh NOOOOOO, MY all over again ! And that font ! Please tell me that's not happening.

So, now I'm off to read the million posts I still haven't read.

I'm gonna head to bed now (even though its pretty hard with all the news incoming). Hopefully something new and official when i wake up tomorrow morning. *fingers crossed*

Either way i'm pretty sure i will loose myself in this thread at work tomorrow. :D

Guest diogo_sg
I'm gonna head to bed now (even though its pretty hard with all the news incoming). Hopefully something new and official when i wake up tomorrow morning. *fingers crossed*

Either way i'm pretty sure i will loose myself in this thread at work tomorrow. :D

Good night [emoji1]

Maybe you'll wake up to wonderful news!

Can someone please give me an overview of all news from the past few hours. I'm too lazy to look through all the thread

Coldplay are filming something in India. Everyone thinks it is a new MV. They are wearing new outfits, very colorful. The photos show a big crowd doing a holi thing. That's pretty much it.

Can someone please give me an overview of all news from the past few hours. I'm too lazy to look through all the thread

The other threads are basically like asleep.

New logo.

Chris and co filming in India.

New title rumours.

Brian Eno comeback.

Diago and Sparky plus me and the forum on a booked plane to India. (Cancelled:()

Big agreements and disagreements but all is good.

And I am excited...A LOT;)